Chinwag 2023

50 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 20/12/2023 21:06:15 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
Newbybiker's Profile
Newbybiker

In: Wigan
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Lovely to meet you all today and your welcome for my one answer in the quiz 🀣 look forward to another gathering with you in 2024                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Good to see some members that I haven't seen for a while and meet two that I haven't met before. Dynamic and on her first BM meet Newbybiker

Thanks Suzi for the quiz

I hope everyone gets home safe                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Lovely Xmas meet up and celebration. Great to meet everybody and I'm looking forward to the BM bashes next year.

Thanks Linz and Susi for all your prep, which made it an entertaining afternoon, along with the nice company. Hope you all have a very merry Xmas and a happy new year πŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ˜Ž
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Home safe after 130 mile jaunt, filtering through roadworks and the tailback from an RTAπŸ™„ Looking at some of the Sunday drivers I'm amazed there weren't any more...

Great to meet members old and new (some very, very old). Thanks to Linds and Susi for organising πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year, see you in 2024πŸοΈπŸ‘
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

First time in over a year since I attended Squires, good to catch up with some old faces and at least one new face. Hopefully 2024 I'll have more time to get out on a bike.
Just in case I don't get the chance, I will wish all BMers a merry Xmas and a peaceful and prosperous New Year.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I wish you the same too D6. Don’t forget to break out the Brandy πŸ₯ƒπŸ₯΄πŸ€ͺ                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

The Brandy is patiently waiting for the festivities to commence.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Sorry I missed it but I forgot                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Old age finally caught up with you Bill? πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Great turn out for the xmas chin wag and quizzes.
Nice to meet up with new and old friends.
Thanks to Linz and Susipop for their organisation.
Happy Xmas and a happy new year
Witcher man and Littlefecker
Aka
Glyn and Kaz                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3926 seconds. There are 604 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption