Chinwag 2023

50 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 20/12/2023 21:06:15 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I may be brave and pop over 🀣 in my car though, far too cold and new for that distance. Do you all meet regularly?

There was a time when the die hard local members would meet up most weekends in the summer and quite often, but perhaps not as frequently, in the winter months.This will be the first time in months since I have been up to Squires.
You do know it is obligatory to indulge in a hot chocolate on ones first visit. Kind of like the Squires version of rally virgin parade.
Newbybiker's Profile
Newbybiker

In: Wigan
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Looks like I will have to indulge then! πŸ˜…                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

New tyre fitted, weather looking OK(ish), so I'll see you all there πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

For those that don’t know the layout of Squires, walk through the front door past the bar towards the snooker table and down the steps on your right hand side, into the lower bar.

If you are going to join us, can you please stick your face on the event in the Calendar, so we know who we are looking out forπŸ‘πŸ».

See you there! Looking forward to seeing you SteveHπŸ₯΄
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Welcome onboard NewbybikerπŸ‘‹πŸ»
Hope to see you on 17th 🀞🏻

Just a gathering of like minded friendly folk. Having a Chinwag and a giggle or six.

Everyone welcome πŸŽ„πŸŽ‰πŸ§‘β€πŸŽ„                                                                                                                                                                             
Newbybiker's Profile
Newbybiker

Looking forward to it πŸ˜€ 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Linz why do I have to stick my face on the event. You know who I am πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

That is why Mick, so that we can hide and those that don't know you have a chance to hide as well!

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Will people who don't put their name on the event list have to sit at the naughty tableπŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

As Linz has arranged a big joined up table for us to sit at, we will all be on the naughty table Strom lol xx                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

Haha fat fingers and poor eyesight. Now I understand the text message from Linz… πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€―
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Blimey Susi, have you got a Tardis... You seemed to have jumped forward 900 years🀣🀣🀣...

yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Nothing like being incognito D6

Quote:
That is why Mick, so that we can hide and those that don't know you have a chance to hide as well!

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Safe travels to all those attending today, especially those of us on 2 wheels πŸοΈπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Ditto what Strom says all of you have a safe journey to Squires                                                                                                                                                                             
Newbybiker's Profile
Newbybiker

I'm aiming to land before 1pm if I'm not there by 4 I'm lost πŸ€£πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Have a good time all and hope to see you next year πŸ‘ β˜•οΈ πŸŽ‚                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

Ring me if you need help. Sending a PM x

Quote:
I'm aiming to land before 1pm if I'm not there by 4 I'm lost πŸ€£πŸ˜‚...

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Well that was a good turnout, various known reprobates present and (in)correct, plus a few new faces.
I had a good ride down and back, which is always questionable at this time of the year. And best of all I dodged the quiz πŸ˜‰
So a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Bah Humbug to you all.

Next stop 2024 😊
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

Glad you are home safe Steve. The quiz was very good I will have you know… a really good turnout, thanks to the pleasant weather. Well done to Linz for organising. Roll on 2024 for some nice events and ride outs. Special well done to Janine, Newbybiker, for braving your first BM get together. Look forward to seeing you again next year πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ»
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Big thank you to everyone who came today πŸ‘πŸ‘
Great to see you all, big thank you to Suzi for the quiz.

Wishing you all safe journeys home πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5942 seconds. There are 562 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption