Chinwag 2023

50 Posts | Latest replyย on 20/12/2023 21:06:15 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Hello peeps. Linz and I were at Squires at lunchtime and discussing the annual chinwag which is on Sunday 17 December this year. This is just a shout out to any newbies who might want to come along. Or a nudge to any others to get your name down. Join this chat if you want to know anything ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐Ÿง‘โ€๐ŸŽ„
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I would totally love to come again but situations at home are too difficult for me to get away this year... gutted but hope loads will be there and you all have a great time                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would do. But two reasons I won't be there. One I'm ultra shy... don't like crowds.. and two .... crowds make me go even more shy ๐Ÿคญ...
To far for me for a chinwag. However I'm sure it'll be a good day                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

SHY?? coming from the bloke that ๐Ÿ•บ around in a ๐ŸŽ… outfit at Lower Lode like a nutter, Say you're shy a bit strong                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

FS i nearly choked on my tea then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok ok..... a little reserved until I get to know ya ๐Ÿ‘‰๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hurt my feelings this has..... my ballet teacher will not be impressed....๐Ÿ˜Ž

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
SHY?? coming from the bloke that ๐Ÿ•บ around in a ๐ŸŽ… outfit at Lower Lode like a nutter, Say you're shy a bit strong...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Easy does it Jackie ๐Ÿคฃ

Quote:
FS i nearly choked on my tea then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I'll most likely turn up provided I don't have to face rain, snow or ice cos I'm old, delicate and idle.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Too far to go FS??? My Suzuki will be going 130 miles each way (unless it's
- 3ยฐC with 90 miles of freezing fog like last year then I'll be in the car with the heated seat and steering wheel on๐Ÿคฃ)

Don't be a wuss and come along... Inflatable Santa suit optional ๐Ÿ‘
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Steve, your other Suzuki is waterproof!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
GS George's Profile
GS George

In: Dudley Preston
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

sorry can't make it Susi I am in Tenerife will try and get there the week before ,,,,,,                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Lucille the V-Strom is wrapped up warm in the garage and has announced she isn't going out till the weather improves. I can't blame her really; she has been cleaned, manicured, pedicures and anointed with the finest oils, is happily sipping on an optimate and doesn't want a coating of salt and grit.
Scootie meanwhile is made of firmer stuff and despite a slight cross dressing tendency (Scootie identifies as a motorcycle), he will be up to a winter scamper provided it isn't snowing of freezing.

Quote:
Steve, your other Suzuki is waterproof!!!...

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I want to be in Tenerife too โ€ฆ but as you havenโ€™t asked me and the fact that my passport has run out, I will wish you well on your hollibobs๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป.

Have a smashing time โ€˜Big Manโ€™ ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I should be there but it will be in the tin box as Iโ€™m only a. Fair-weather rider now                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Might make it this year, rota has fallen good. Unless I get a better offer I will see everypeeps for one of squires world famous hot chocolates.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Hello everyone. Linz has arranged with Squires for us to have a big, grown up, table in the dining area from around 12 noon onwards. Those who fancy a lunch can do so and those who donโ€™t can just talk and annoy those trying to eat their roast lol. It would be good to see a nice turn out for the last get together of 2923. See you there ๐Ÿคถ ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป ๐Ÿฝ๏ธ ๐ŸŽ„
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Blimey Susi, have you got a Tardis... You seemed to have jumped forward 900 years๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ                                                                                                                                                                             
Newbybiker's Profile
Newbybiker

In: Wigan
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I may be brave and pop over ๐Ÿคฃ in my car though, far too cold and new for that distance. Do you all meet regularly?

Quote:

Quote:
Hello peeps. Linz and I were at Squires at lunchtime and discussing the annual chinwag which is on Sunday 17 December this year...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 576 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption