1st bike (been working on it)

3 Posts | Latest reply on 08/10/2023 14:23:30 by Hansen2k23 | Go to original / last post
Hansen2k23's Profile
Hansen2k23

In: Newcastle upon T
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Only been riding since May this year and my 1st bike is currently a zontes scorpion 125, when i bought it off a family member it was in rough shape, needed a full service, clutch handle and cable replaced. I also replaced all the plastics on the bike, to the headlight and speed readout as they where all held together by self tapping screws. For my 1st bike I am happy with how it turned out when the parts I have replaced. (I do have pictures of the bike just dunno how to show them on here)
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Well done Hansen on all the hard work, it reminds me of a DT125R I rebuilt some years ago that I inherited from my younger brother. Putting the plastics on was ok but lining up all the correct sticker kits was a pain.
If you wish to put the photos on here go to your profile, view and edit my photos and upload them where it says make new album. Good luck👍
Hansen2k23's Profile
Hansen2k23

In: Newcastle upon T
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Thank you, I ended up finding the place in the UK who supply all the parts for the bike and not using the Chinese part websites my brother was telling me to use. Thank you for the information on how to add photos will upload them later on today.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Well done Hansen on all the hard work, it reminds me of a DT125R I rebuilt some years ago that I inherited from my younger brother. Putting the plastics on was ok but lining up all the correct sticker...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 822 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption