Honda CB500X any one got one?

4 Posts | Latest replyย on 08/10/2023 19:53:20 by Richj65 | Go to original / last post
philgs1000's Profile
philgs1000

In: melksham
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I quite like Hondas CB500x not really sure why but it does have a good reputation in write ups and what i have seen on the internet?
So any feed back would be great.
Phil                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

There is a lot to like about them; I like the relative simplicity, Honda reliability, lack of electrics, economy and the focus on road riding rather than Patagonia.
The CB500x was on my 'what next' list last year but I decided a little more power was more to my tastes.
I had huge hopes for the new Transalp expecting that to be the 500x made bigger but without all the faff and techno of the Africa Queen. Alas that was not the case ๐Ÿ˜•
So I bought a v-strom ๐Ÿ™‚
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Well obviously I would vote for a v strom but if you want to get a smaller lighter 47bhp parallel twin then the Cb500x isn't a bad shout. If you ever watch Saffy Sprocket she now has one, so there are loads of You Tube videos about them. However, if you are over 5ft 8 and 12 stone then get a V strom 650 xt ๐Ÿ‘
Richj65's Profile
Richj65

In: Exeter
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Hi I have the 2019 model which has the bigger front wheel than the older version,can't fault it has been good after not riding for few years,if you are getting one might be worth finding one with a few extras!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2190 seconds. There are 786 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption