Are other bikers really that friendly?

30 Posts | Latest reply on 31/01/2024 12:23:21 by Addicted to bikes | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Had all my jabs, including flu.. Got a booster this Saturday.. Fitter and healthier than I have been for years considering🤣

Adolf Hitler wrote a book and he even had it published... Not a good argument for believing its content 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Addicted to bikes 's Profile
Addicted to bikes

In: Horncastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh dear,....I guess that nothing is going to change your mind then, all the doctors, virologists who spoke out, even professor Mike Yeadon who worked at Pfizer for years. Look there's a mountain of evidence that these injections have done harm, even the likes of Pfizer now admit that their 'product' does not do what they claim and that shedding is indeed real for example!

Unbelievable,...and for not believing the contents of the book, do you not believe your own eyes and ears too? CBDC's, 15 minute cites etc are all REAL for crying out loud!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Had all my jabs, including flu.. Got a booster this Saturday.. Fitter and healthier than I have been for years considering🤣

Adolf Hitler wrote a book and he even had it published... Not a good argum...

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

A bit off the original topic but yes I believe the evidence of my own eyes and ears. I do not know anyone personally who has had anything but a positive result from their jabs.. As for conspiracy theories, well, most humans stopped living in caves a while ago...
Addicted to bikes

That phrase, 'conspiracy theory' were made popular by the CIA to discredit anyone who questioned the assassination of JFK, pretty amazing that some people still cling onto using that today, maybe these people just don't want to face the truth because over these last 3 years especially, that's what they've all turned out to be around 6 months later!

I've always had an open mind, listened to all, yes I laughed at David Icke too, when he mentioned lizard people back in the 80's but now all his other points are now true/staring us in the face, I do wonder if he's right about that too.

Quote:
A bit off the original topic but yes I believe the evidence of my own eyes and ears. I do not know anyone personally who has had anything but a positive result from their jabs.. As for conspiracy theo...

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Excellent, we're well off topic now, or perhaps not entirely 😁
I'll have to pay for my flu jab Strom, I got used to having them for free.
I'm too young for a covid jab this time, perhaps I'll get a protective tin foil hat instead 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Not that I recommend it as a route to free jabs but diabetes and/or heart issues do seem to have some benefits when under 65. However I think you would have to join the Confederacy of United Nay Theorists to get a tin foil hat🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Shhhhhh, if BJ hears that you're in big trouble. Bigger trouble I should say 🤣

Quote:
Not that I recommend it as a route to free jabs but diabetes and/or heart issues do seem to have some benefits when under 65. However I think you would have to join the Confederacy of United Nay Theor...

Addicted to bikes

You chaps should check out the document that were issued in 1889, it's about 2 minutes into the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40_EDHDTuxA                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Alfred Russell Wallace was apparently a brilliant scientist but possibly didn't get the recognition that he deserved due to his propencity to be right about some things and wrong about others. The paper from 1889 was written during what has been called 'an embarrassing involvement with an early version of the anti-vaccine movement'.

The presenter of the video self confesses (very honestly) that his own university educated son thinks that he is a nut job and a conspiracy theorist.

I look forward to my Covid booster next week having had no ill effects from my flu jab👍

All of which has rock all to do with the original topic🤣
Addicted to bikes

There's so much evidence that proves that taking these EXPERIMENTAL jabs is risky to say the least, the amount of super fit athletes that have dropped down dead for example, Andrew Bridgen trying to get parliament to at least address the excess death issue etc. All these things are right in front of your own eyes yet you still refuse to accept it,....that's what I find amazing.

Quote:
Alfred Russell Wallace was apparently a brilliant scientist but possibly didn't get the recognition that he deserved due to his propencity to be right about some things and wrong about others. The pap...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption