Venture South for Xmas Dinner 8th-10th December

49 Posts | Latest reply on 10/12/2023 17:31:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Richard 63's Profile
Richard 63

In: Hastings
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Sorry Dave, i would've gone but i'm up at Oxford for my club AGM.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Looking forward to annoy you again Trish and giving you a hug Dave :)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Jackie: Trish wouldn't have it any other way, in fact if you were nice to her she would get worried.
As for the hug 🤗, it's very nice but I do rather like being able to breathe ! 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

OOOoooo maybe I should be nice to Trish and get her worried lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

If anybody is considering putting there name down for this you must contact DaveVM as soon as possible as he will need to have a deposit and meal choices. This is due to having to book your seats and your meal requirement's.
Its a great weekend hope to see you there
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not long to go now wahoooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Deposit's paid & menu choices handed in.
There is some places available for any latecomers, don't leave it too long though as deposits & menu choices are needed.
The details are on the December page of the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I'm getting very impatient now lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Is yer belly rumbling JP ?. 🍽                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Elbows in starting blocks is it JP?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Dam right it is don't forget the breakfast snacks                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

And a little bit of ice cream for lunch 🍨                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I may have a spoon full if we can get past BJ in the line                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Get past Jackie in an ice cream queue, good luck with that one JP !!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

A spoonful only, if i leave any :)                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

The likelihood of you leaving ice cream Jackie is little or none !!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Dave, I read in the paper that the ice cream shop is closed for a refit over the weekend ??                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

JP, There is a distinct possibility that this is the case. If not i could always ask for ABBA's greatest hits to be playing on a loop as background music !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Will they be interspersed with Queens greatest hits for good measure 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Dave remind me to slap you before I hug you and Strom you wait until i see you !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 599 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption