Venture South for Xmas Dinner 8th-10th December

49 Posts | Latest reply on 10/12/2023 17:31:48 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

A booking has been made at the Toby Carvery in Eastbourne for our annual Christmas Dinner for the weekend Friday 8th-Sunday 10th December 2023.
I don't have any firm details yet regarding the price of the meal etc, as soon as i have this info i will set up the event on the calendar.
The Travelodge.
Willingdon Drove.
Eastbourne.
Is situated right next door to Toby Carvery.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I'm all booked in. Let me know about the deposit and I will get it over to you                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Me too 🙂                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

All booked in                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I'm getting hungry up here                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

All booked, see you guys there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

All booked in :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
smileychops's Profile
smileychops

In: bexhill on sea
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

All paid up and ready to rumble                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

This event is now on the events calendar showing all the details.
A £10 (non returnable) deposit is needed in order to secure a place at Toby Carvery.
We also need your menu choices from the list which is on the calendar.
Please PM either DAVE VM or Tinkytinkerbelle for details on how to pay your deposit and let us know your menu choices.
Thanks
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Forgot to mention. I will be going into Famosa Gelato on Jackie's behalf and asking them if they can have piped ABBA songs playing that weekend as i know Jackie is a real fan !!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll sort cash and grub out with you at the grasstrack meeting in a few weeks mate                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

'Famosa Gelato' is that the Chinese place we went to last year?
If so I do remember ABBA being played up stairs                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Yeah okay Chris, Trish will put your name in her little black book
Famosa Gelato is the new name for Fusciardi's Ice Cream Parlour !!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I can read you know!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

If you don't have your name down for this you will miss a great night out. If your interested just drop DAVE VM a message and he will be happy to help                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Yes JP you had better get your name down on the event otherwise you'll have to stand and watch everyone else eating apparently. That's what i was told to write by your Triker friend !!.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

JP always watches what everyone else eats because his plate is empty within seconds                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ragnar lets see if you remember these words.
Ragnar, You Greedy Fooker
Waitress, What can I get you for breakfast sir ?
Ragnar, I want the same as him                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

She never called me sir                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I stand corrected lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 543 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption