Long hair and beard

7 Posts | Latest replyย on 05/11/2023 09:08:06 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just wondering if there are any women that still like men with long hair and beard as not having any luck on here. Will i get any replies                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Personally i think they're awful and really age men- and women lol. Often lovely facial features are lost behind all the hair.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lulu7's Profile
Lulu7

In: Belfast

Plenty of women love a nice man with long hair and beard, it looks awesome on some men, you look very Viking-like so hope you find someone soon :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would you like to chat?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Plenty of women love a nice man with long hair and beard, it looks awesome on some men, you look very Viking-like so hope you find someone soon :)...

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

howdy , i got hair / beard going on and i think some people are intrigued by the outlook of dilligaff
(arouse the curiosity or interest of; fascinate."I was intrigued by your ...."                                                                                                                                                                             
BluePhoenix's Profile
BluePhoenix

In: Westbury

Absolutely ๐Ÿ˜ I'd probably annoy the Heck out of a guy with nice hair trying to braid it but yes! Personally I like a beard a little cleaned up but I know women who like it more natural too. Just be yourself ๐Ÿ˜Š good luck

Quote:
Just wondering if there are any women that still like men with long hair and beard as not having any luck on here. Will i get any replies...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wish there were more women like you on here ๐Ÿ˜

Quote:
Absolutely ๐Ÿ˜ I'd probably annoy the Heck out of a guy with nice hair trying to braid it but yes! Personally I like a beard a little cleaned up but I know women who like it more natural too. Just be y...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3135 seconds. There are 649 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption