the nights are drawing in, so thinking about Easter 2024

29 Posts | Latest reply on 12/08/2023 11:12:12 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I d be interested in coming to this .

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

The event has been created, 3rd to the 6th May, that is a bank holiday weekend so places will get booked.
Anyone is welcome to stay longer if you wish. I appreciate if you're coming from the deep south it's a long way just for a weekend, I'll be happy to continue my tour guide / drink scrounging act for a little longer.
The weather should be good by the beginning of May, but if it isn't and you all come down with terminal mildew you have only yourselves to blame.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

All done for you Steve. https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6728 to add your name                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Are you going to give it a go Ragnar? It'll be worth the trek😁

Going to try to book my room later👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I've still got this year to get though before thinking of next year                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Just booked my room at the Teesdale😁👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Thanks Rags, it would be good to see you up here if your satnav maps extend that far 🙂

Bloody hell Strom, I've not even been down to the pub to warn them yet 😳, but I guess they will figure it out!                                                                                                                                                                             
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

sweet , i will be back at that camp site down the road , and will make sure i get a parmo lol (missed out last time)                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I had to look up that 'Parmo' Jack... Looks a bit scary for my cholesterol
🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3428 seconds. There are 747 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption