Hey everyone I’m new here

12 Posts | Latest reply on 25/08/2023 18:54:55 by Addicted to bikes | Go to original / last post
Picka 's Profile
Picka

In: Woking
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey everyone just wanted to say hi to you all and sorry if I haven’t nodded back or said hi wasn’t to sure what all this ment hahha so thank you for nodding big one back to all of you hahah

Doing cbt soon and looking forward to seeing u all about and hopefully making some new friends ready for my a1 so I can join the big boys and girls 🤩
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hello and welcome.

Nods could mean anything but in general usually acts as an ice breaker to start a conversation.

If I nod and get one back I will acknowledge it with a thank you message, then see where it goes 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Picka 's Profile
Picka

In: Woking

Hell and thank you 😊
Awww ok thanks for that haha 😂 so not use to this hahah                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

It's not the nods you get here, it's the ones you get out on the road that put the smile on your face 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
BikesAreMyTherapy's Profile
BikesAreMyTherapy

In: Long Eaton
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I'm happy with a nod here or out on the road... but I'm more of a frantically waving back like a mad man kinda guy 😅
Also welcome 🖐                                                                                                                                                                             
SomeRandomBiker's Profile
SomeRandomBiker

In: Bracknell

Welcome! I used to help out with CBT's a few years ago. If you want any pointers with u-turns or anything feel welcome to ask.                                                                                                                                                                             
Coffee n Cake's Profile
Coffee n Cake

In: Stockport

Best of luck with your CBT. The main piece of advice I'd pass on for your CBT, if you don't yet have any of your own gear, is buy yourself a pair of gloves before you go. When you borrow someone else's gloves, if they don't fit properly, it can be tricky to press switches & use brake & clutch. Having a pait that fit you makes such a difference. 🙂
Boss Mom's Profile
Boss Mom

In: Birmingham
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Hi Picka and any other newbies I've missed. Had to laugh at the comment about you waving frantically BikesAreMyTherapy, I'd have done that and probably fell off 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Tofik's Profile
Tofik

In: Buxton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Hey Picka! Good luck with CBT and don't worry about riding smaller bike. They can be good fun as well 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
BikesAreMyTherapy's Profile
BikesAreMyTherapy

In: Long Eaton
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Boss Mom ...Nooooo its easy when you get the hang of it, and the distrurbed looks I get are priceless 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello everyone, been here nearly a month now, been interesting 🙂. Been riding now for about 4/5 years on a Harley, such a great feeling, touring is a dream, everyone must try sometime, enhances your love of riding. 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Addicted to bikes 's Profile
Addicted to bikes

In: Horncastle

Hello everyone, I'm new to the area, looking for a friend, someone who actually wants to meet up, go for a ride, chat about motorcycling etc.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1403 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption