Help request - Events calendar

5 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2023 12:57:23 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi everyone.

Could I please ask for as much help as possible building up the events calendar?

If you know of any events near you such as rallies or a bike pub meet, or even a local quiz night at a biker pub - please, please add it to the calendar.

Also, if you're up for it please try to organise local ride outs. Pick a start and end point then add it to the calendar. Put a basic route into the event so others know they can join you along the way (maybe arrange a few stops on the way and approximate times). Remember a PM will be sent to all members in the area so notify them of your event.

Thanks to all of you who are helping to build the content on BM. It really helps others find BM via online search engines (they pickup event names and send people to BM).

Cheers
Matt
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Do you want regular meets added Matt? I go to Amici which is Wednesday nights (April to October) and Sunday afternoons 🏍️                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Can you add the 'email all attendees' back in please Matt.
It's useful to the events organiser to communicate with all attendees without posting on the main forum.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Not if they're too frequent. I dunno really. If you know a bunch of members are going or you yourself maybe then add it. Don't want it to appear as a weekly advert for a pub though lol

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Do you want regular meets added Matt? I go to Amici which is Wednesday nights (April to October) and Sunday afternoons 🏍️...

Matt's Profile
Matt

I think it should be there but only for the event creator

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Can you add the 'email all attendees' back in please Matt.
It's useful to the events organiser to communicate with all attendees without posting on the main forum....

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 777 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption