Best (or Favourite) Music Vid

57 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2008 11:07:08 by M.S. | Go to original / last post
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just watched mine, which prompted me to post this (don't know if there's already a thread for this)   Whilst I recognise the ingenuity of "Bohemian Rhapsody" and am forever embittered that "Vienna" (Ultravox - setting a new standard for the promo video, which they continued for a good few years IMHO) was kept from the number one spot by Joe Dolce's "Shadduppa Your Face"... And did stay awake for both the unveiling of "Thriller" (MJ) and "Two Tribes" (Frankie Goes To Holywood) on Channel 4...   There is the vid-ay-o to which I first alluded... "Just A Day" by Feeder   Why? Watch it - it's quite simply what Rock 'n' Roll is all about   Sermon Over Peace, Brothers and Sisters x                                                                                                                                                                                 
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

not quite a music vid of the stuey kind but jus watched the i pod from bbc of a friend of mine  Mike playin with Chris Barbers big band playin my favourite 'petite fleur'on jools holland as i missed the episode the other night!he's the tall guy on sax an clarinette.
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Cant think of a particular favourite vid,but one i recently put on my space faves was prompted by driving along the motorway [quietly musing ] forgetting a tape was on and had reached the end of its loop and suddenly crashing in full volume and making me jump out of my skin-with CHA WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE   Jeez what a classic -sleazy,gyrating,sexy,manic--not that im envious of Axel washisname with all those teenage groupies wanting to rip his clothes off.........[ba--erd!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

If it's theatrical content in a video then Meatloaf always pulls out all the stops, but as for just fun value...Motley Crue....Girls Girls Girls...."IT'S ROCK AND ROLL DUDE"!!!!!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

you l'ill devill!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

There is nothing wrong with appreciating the female form!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

nowt! i have snapped many as a glamour photographer,sorry iggy !!believe me it dont do yu any good!!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

hmmmmmmm, well for a start there is Aerosmiths 'The Other Side', Joe Perry stalking the stage, pwhoaaaaar, awesome song too.....   then theres Little Caesar, 'Chain Of Fools', brilliant version of the original, fab video too, they have got a new cd out this year after a long break so can't wait for that :-)   one of my all time faves is The Black Crowes, 'Hard To Handle', it just gets the feet going everytime I hear it....     then there's Motley Crue........ 'Kickstart My Heart', awesome vid of cars flying about and men throwing themselves out of planes, brilliant riffs etc, always get my head down to this one :-)))) its also my ringtone on the phone !   an old fave is Faster Pussycats ' House of Pain', really really sad song about a lil lad, fills me up...   and finally, for now anyway, Buck Cherrys 'Crazy B***h, check it out on youtube, its a great song and ace vid too, to shake your booty too :-)   only a few and more to come !   got to agree with Iggy on Guns n Roses Welcome to the Jungle, awesome vid tho my fave by them is and always will be 'November Rain'                                                                                                                                                                              
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

A couple of vids that spring to mind for me are :-   Linkin Park - Numb,   I love the track   Ladytron - Destroy Everything You Touch      Just love the ideas in it and its a great tune and   Goldfrapp - Pilots   Coz she's a babe with an amazing voice live ;-)         you can probably find all the vids so far on youtube btw                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Anthrax, 'Indians' is a massive favourite too, the drum beats amazing and I still dont know how he does it to this day, also Pantera ' F****** Hostile', whoahhhhhhhhhh, my thrash sides coming out !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Agree with Stuie. Just a day is a great vid but also any Foo fighters vid especially Pretender. And pink Floyd - another brick in the wall. and who can forget the vid to Baggy trousers Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Anyone reading this that hasn't checked it out   Trust me (would I lie to you)   Just A Day - Feeder   The video, not the song in itself   It will make you feel like a teenager again   We all rocked out like that...                                                                                                                                                                             
shooter's Profile
shooter

In: Bracknell

Not really a video but I do love to watch re-runs of Lynyrd Skynyrd doing Freebird at Knebworth (if my senior moment memory is working!)                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

Just can't help myself here   Arguably the cheapest promo vid ever made - but the absolute epitomy of over 60 years of Rock and Roll   Grab yer tennis racket / hairbrush / umbrella (oh yes) / whatever and get ready to bounce on yer bed   http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nu5RtnqJnEU   A little bit of madness goes a long way Live a little...                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Punk kittens, whooooooooooooooaahhh!!!!!!   Not sure if allowed to type in code, but its under Rathergood....... class !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Metallica - One.   Can't beat it.   Sorry cant say much, going out now. Tata                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

talking heads stop making sence pure class tina weymouth on bass yes please ?                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

its an upto date one,but i just like the nickleback 'rockstar' video....me n kids always sing along to it too...i guess that would explain the weather then!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Korn Freak on a Leash, video an idividual classic,                                                                                                                                                                                 
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

I did start this thread purely to extol the virtues of the video to "Just A Day" by Feeder http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nu5RtnqJnEU Just in case you haven't seen it lol   Tonight, however, my attention was drawn to a certain song and from there I found the following video (not the official promo) http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KgOxpdbB--Y&feature=r...re=related which I think is a fantastic adaptation of LOTR to the song   I am entirely unashamed to admit that it brought a tear (or 2) to my eye - and it just seems right to be mine and Scary's song   MJ - May I have this dance ? x                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 1113 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption