10,000th Member Celebration Party - Matlock Bath, 6th April

348 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2008 18:27:57 by Cruiser gal | Go to original / last post
nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sorry took me so long to post    paypal playin up again ...... so beware  guys ...   was great to see you all , i think the wig got alot of recognistion too  lol , a huge thank you to tony for getting us home safe a big RC hug lol  , the snow came down thick & fast on M1 and we'd to stop ...roll on the nice weather & the next meet.                                                                                                                                                                             
Raymobile's Profile
Raymobile

In: Croydon

ok so when is the next matlock meet for those like me that bottled out of this 1 due to the weather                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

There isn't going to be one - tough!!   Only joking ......... Bank Holiday Monday mate, check out the events section.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

I don't see a post for a Matlock gathering Geoff. There's RC and petervalk's birthday do but that's not in Matlock, and there's BC's open house invite just before the do but I didn't see anything posted for a Matlock gathering. What date is it under?                                                                                                                                                                                
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

There isn't one listed for Matlock Kwak but there are lots of other meets and things going on, think the RC and petervalk birthday bash is being called a Matlock meet by some, which is maybe where people are getting confused.   There's the camping week end in June Kwak are you coming to that. It's not a million miles from Matlock.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

No C G I'm not doing the camping weekend but I'm crossing my fingers for decent weather for all those who are going.                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I was under the (quite possibly incorrect impression) that the do for various birthdays included a ride through to Matlock.   But as I say, I could easily be wrong - it wouldn't be the first time!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Geoff if you are coming to the camping week end there will be a ride out on the Saturday on some fab biker roads.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 789 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption