Dogging

11 Posts | Latest reply on 27/09/2023 12:20:20 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
OjwithdaJuice's Profile
OjwithdaJuice

In: Bromley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can it be done on bikes and Where abouts? 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Only with a firm main-stand 😆                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Steve always has sound, practical, advice 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzukiShelley's Profile
SuzukiShelley

In: Doncaster
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Is this what biker men are like now? If so, us women are fooked :0 thank the universe we still have bikes :0                                                                                                                                                                             
Suziwuz123's Profile
Suziwuz123

In: Derry
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Ffs siiiigh                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Come on ladys we are not all like that, Some of us are much worse. Errr I mean                                                                                                                                                                             
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

In: hednesford
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Bunch of people invited me to one ,bloody weirdos ,they didn't even turn up                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I thought it was jogging for dyslexics🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
philgs1000's Profile
philgs1000

In: melksham
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Haha no not bikers car owners i can understand but it is a bit much wanting to go and see other people having sex.
If only to discover you have been doing it wrong after all these years LOL
Just imagine if you went some where only to discover it was your parents in the middle of it all.
Now that is scarry i'm going to have night mares now all night?
What is wrong with people these day(:
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

In Australia, dogging means that you stayed at home with your misso instead of getting on it with The Boys. "I'm sick of this bloke dogging the boys"                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Useful information for anyond going to Australia.
Possibly even more useful for anyone coming from Australia 🙂

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
In Australia, dogging means that you stayed at home with your misso instead of getting on it with The Boys. "I'm sick of this bloke dogging the boys"...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 1009 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption