Harrassment

28 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2023 13:21:23 by SusiPop | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Steve H, someone is trying to get you to eat more fruit & veg 😉👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I think Steve, of all people, does ok for fruit and veg, at least I hope so. I hear there's shortages and rationing going on in that department.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

My nightmare is going to the shops and seeing only beetroot, celery and goats cheese on the shelves - the triumvirate of evil... 🤢                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Careful Steve.. Someone might block you for not liking beetroot and goats cheese.... Celery on the other hand🤮                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

They have always been on here many have been binned in the past only to pop up a few weeks later under a different name. The mods can only do so much in checking twats out. They will always slip the net and sneak back at some point. We as the long standing members are very lucky to have the friend base that we have if any of you were in trouble in the midlands I for 1 would happily get off my fat lazy arse and go to help you out this would also apply to a new member.
Maybe a new help Im in deep dodo thread could be started
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
They have always been on here many have been binned in the past only to pop up a few weeks later under a different name. The mods can only do so much in checking twats out. They will always slip the n...

Or just send them my way, I will be in need of some guinea pigs shortly to test out some dungeon related torture devices 🤪🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, new on here less than 24 hours but learning a lot really quick. Sorry you had to go through that Lindsey and I hope you’re ok.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

You are a hero JP 💚💚💚
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
They have always been on here many have been binned in the past only to pop up a few weeks later under a different name. The mods can only do so much in checking twats out. They will always slip the n...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 547 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption