Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th

69 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2023 14:17:55 by MVNick | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I'm glad it looks like I was wrong this place, I'll look forward for the next one there.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Thanks for the very positive feedback 👌.
Same place, same time next year 2024.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Had a fab time :)

Enjoyed the campsite and I have to say my fav food was the gravy - nice and thick and def yummy in my tummy 

Usual daft company, had a ball 

Lifeisgood's Profile
Lifeisgood

In: Ystradgynlais
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

looking through the pics (which looked a great place) I checked out each button to see what it meant, I accidentally now need a lift on this event lol, how do I remove lift request?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Lifeisgood don't worry about it as the even was last weekend lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lifeisgood's Profile
Lifeisgood

In: Ystradgynlais
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Well at least that’ll teach me not to be nosey and click every button lol, there’s always one aye lol                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Got home safe after a very wet ride to Moreton in Marsh for a delicious veggie breakfast. Then much better weather all the way home. Enjoyed the weekend, especially the Kenco caramel latte - thanks Trish/Tricia. Thanks to Steve and Neil for their company there and back and a lovely day at Avebury. Thanks Dave for organising.
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Hi guys sorry if I didn't say cheerio on Sunday morning, Had a good time at the camp food was OK, beer a bit expensive as usual, Nice to see old and bold there and a couple of other new faces all lovely. I think I underestimated the forecast , it p:::£d down all the way from Brummy Central to the Scots border ,(379 miles to my house , it only took 7 hrs and 1 holdup, not 9.5 and major crap on way down ) just about dried off , I'll take gortex trousers next time doh. I better stock up on hexy blocks and not cadge coffees off others, cheers kaz n Glyn. x
MVNick's Profile
MVNick

In: Lutterworth
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Sorry I had to pull out, looks like I missed a good weekend (apart from the weather), hopefully see you at another event before the end of summer or maybe at the Woodbridge Inn next year ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 557 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption