Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th

69 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 26/07/2023 14:17:55 by MVNick | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sorry to hear your sad news, Hope to see you at an event soon                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

I didn’t realise it included Monday but was considering an extra night anyway. Going to continue down to Cornwall afterwards to catch up with old friends. Hope the weather fairies are in a good mood 😁😁

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I've realised this goes on till Monday! Are many folks staying over Sunday night?...

JP's Profile
JP

Fink made me a fruit cake now she said I have to share it. Anybody have a spare razor blade I can use to cut some thin slices                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Quote:
Fink made me a fruit cake now she said I have to share it. Dose anybody have a spare razor blade...

No, but I do have a sharp wood plane that can take a shaving you can see through πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

That may be an idea dynax I have my dad's old woodworking tools                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Save me some Old Un                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

You will have to speak to the boss im not allowed to touch the cake                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hope weather improves                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Be good to see you Shell πŸ™ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

That’s me booked for the extra night on Sunday! Looking forward to the ride down tomorrow with Steve H, Neil and Rexxie via the Cotswolds. I hate all the packing and strapping it all down but once I am on the road, I’m smiling. Will be nice to see everyone. Ride safe all 🏍️🏍️
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

That's me all packed and raring to go. Tomorrow I'm going to experience something called "traffic", I understand it's very popular down south 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Steve all is ready for you as you pass though the Midlands we are closing the M5 M6 M6Toll M40 and the M42 so you get the full affect                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Oh thanks JP, it's something to look forward too. Perhaps a other year we could do the M25 at rush hour 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

You didn't warn me about the combin farming implement vehicles though did you JP πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hope you have a good time and safe ride outs                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

In: Middlesbrough
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Have a fantastic time all. Absolutely gutted I can't be there. Car repairs are taking priority... no brakes has been fun! Hope it stays dry for you x                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The Woodbridge inn was friendly with exceptionally good showers . The food was good (unless you are looking for a 'gastropub' with fancy stuff, then you would be disappointed) No complaints from me , I'd definitely go back . Well done Dave for finding this little gem of a location. I hope we do more camps there πŸ‘

Quote:
I'd be interested in your impressions of the Woodbridge Inn. The past four years we've held our annual Himalayan Basecamp weekend there, the first three years were fine, last year there were new peop...
JP's Profile
JP

Good weekend and almost dry ride home all but for a few spots of water on the visor.                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Thanks to Dave for arranging weekend. Good place hope we can return for another weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Thanks Dave for organising the event, eleventy out of ten for the venue 😁
Staff went above and beyond for us, facilities were absolutely spotless, looking forward to camping there again 😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption