Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th

69 Posts | Latest reply on 26/07/2023 14:17:55 by MVNick | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

MVAgustaGuy there is a camp in south wales a few weeks before this 1 if your feeling brave lol                                                                                                                                                                             
MVNick's Profile
MVNick

In: Lutterworth
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Thanks for the message/invite JP but I've got a 2 week European Tour to Italy at the end of June/early July (but not camping :-)). It's my annual pilgrimage to the MV Agusta gathering                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Bumping this event back to the top of the page.
If anyone is interested in coming to this weekend camp, the details are on the events calendar July page.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Looking forward to a new venue                                                                                                                                                                             
Beardiekeogh's Profile
Beardiekeogh

In: Banbury
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

I'd be interested in your impressions of the Woodbridge Inn. The past four years we've held our annual Himalayan Basecamp weekend there, the first three years were fine, last year there were new people running the place and it had gone considerably downhill, prices were up, food choices and quality considerably down, toilet and shower block run down and smelly, and the people running the place were not very friendly, whereas the people before that had been extremely welcoming. It is a great location, but last year all the niggles made it much less so. We are still looking for an alternative venue, unless the Woodbridge Inn has improved.
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

There are still some pitches free. I've just booked in this morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Be good to catch up Wills                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

In: Middlesbrough
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Another for the ride down via selby? If I can get a pitch! Ringing tomorrow. I seem to get easily pursued to go to the next while having a few lemonades with the reprobates under canvas!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
That could be a good plan. It would stop me taking a detour off into deepest and darkest Wales trying to avoid the dreaded motorways.

----------------------------------------------------

Quo...

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

It looks like we've got a convoy come down... 😁
And we'll be going to strange places that I ain't been before, I'd better stock on glass beads and blankets so I can trade with the natives. 🤓                                                                                                                                                                             
Boss Mom's Profile
Boss Mom

16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Did you get a pitch Rexxie? It's my mate's birthday that weekend so I'll have to check plans but if I'm free I'll get to this one                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Can all members remember that you must be booked in for camping via the pub in advance then payment on arrival                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Looking forward to annoying certain people !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Who's that then Jackie as if I didn't know ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

As long as it's not me.
I've already been promised a scolding, possibly a sound thrashing and definitely getting sent to bed without any supper.
But, hey ho, we all have our little crosses to bear.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Dont worry Steve I will steel a lump of cake for you just dont tell fink                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just another reminder that everyone who is coming to this event must have contacted the Woodbridge Inn (details on the calendar) and reserved a pitch and it is pay on arrival.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I've realised this goes on till Monday! Are many folks staying over Sunday night?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Not me some of us are still working lol                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

We're staying Sunday night and riding home on Monday                                                                                                                                                                             
MVNick's Profile
MVNick

In: Lutterworth
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Sorry people but due to the recent death of my mother I will not be able to attend :-( I do hope you get better weather than what is forecast ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption