Woodbridge Inn Weekend Camp July 21st-24th

69 Posts | Latest replyย on 26/07/2023 14:17:55 by MVNick | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

This is a weekend camp in the wilds of Wiltshire.
This looks like nice campsite attached to a pub (Google Maps) that serves real ales and good food by the looks of the menu.
If you want to come along and join us all the details are on the July page of the Events Calendar.

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

See you there Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I think this could be the same weekend that the Bracan mcc Piston & Pints Rally                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Ragnar Bracan is 23rd to 25th june. I thought that and paniced lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Pitch next to me Wee Bro lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thatโ€™s Jackie & me booked up :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale

That's me booked in too.
I've asked the Woodbridge to book me from Thursday evening, that'll give me a few days to look round the area and to see how the natives live - it's a long way so I may as well make the most of it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Steve look for a naughty step in case i need to send you there, you know why!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It wasn't me (whatever it was).
And if it was it was because one of the big boys (or girls) made me do it.
I'm easily influenced.
Or perhaps it was just 'The Voices' with another of their spiffing (note the missing L) ideas.
Anyway, that's the case for the defence. My innocence is proved beyond (un) reasonable doubt.
๐Ÿ˜‡
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

All booked                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Full details here ......
https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6674                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Steve - that is 1 time for you to sit on the naughty step !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mac Max's Profile
Mac Max

In: Reading
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Iโ€™ve emailed requesting a pitch hopefully ๐Ÿ™ still some available looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Have confirmed booking seeing you guys at the Woodbridge inn                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just a reminder. If anyone wants to come to this weekend camp, please phone The Woodbridge Inn on
01980 630 367 to reserve a pitch for your tent, which is payable on arrival.
Full details are on the July page of the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Just bringing this to the top of the page again.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

I was thinking of Thursday too Steve. If you fancy a bit of company on the way it would be nice to meet up?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
That's me booked in too.
I've asked the Woodbridge to book me from Thursday evening, that'll give me a few days to look round the area and to see how the natives live - it's a long way so I may as wel...

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

That could be a good plan. It would stop me taking a detour off into deepest and darkest Wales trying to avoid the dreaded motorways.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I was thinking of Thursday too Steve. If you fancy a bit of company on the way it would be nice to meet up?

SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

I often take the central route via Fosse Way and Cotswolds for a break from the motorway ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

Thatโ€™s me all booked up. Looking forward to a change of scenery ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
MVNick's Profile
MVNick

In: Lutterworth
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

That's me booked in as well, not been camping for 50+ years so this should be fun ๐Ÿ™, may have to do a test run in my back garden before then haha ๐Ÿ˜. Looking forward to meeting you all                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 564 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption