BM (Biker Match) events

37 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 16/05/2023 11:37:26 by Les52 | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Its 446 miles to Fort William from my house.. I think I'll need something more comfortable than a midge invested sheet of canvasπŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Stop being a wimp strom lol                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

Danny up north sounds like a great idea , i dont think the gang spend enough time up our way so id defiantly be up for a north trip                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

remember ferries leave on time shaz lol, thats if there any running

alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

funny you should say that danny , the last ferry i cought on a bike was the ferry heading over to Ireland for the nw200 and for once in my life i was on time but on route the bloody throttle cable snapped on the old zxr750 so i ended up being last anyway , i cant win lol , still managed to fix the cable and make the ferry just and i mean by 60 seconds lol i was the last one to board , i rode and and they shut the doors behind me lol
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

A random suggestion, what about Ardnamurchan?                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

Hiya Lindsay , Ardnamurchan would be great to visit also                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I love it up there, think I must have some long forgotten roots up there. It feels so much like home.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Any more thoughts on this one Shaz?

I can be packed n rolling within a hour....

Need to escape the TV (especially this weekend!)

Strom, two spare rooms here if you need a stop over. πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Ardnamurchan? Ah yes, the site of my 'dump in the dunes' experience....                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

😳😲😬 sounds ... Ermm, no I don't need to know πŸ™‰πŸ™ˆ                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

Hiya , yea defiantly up for sorting something out for that wee trip for sure 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Les52's Profile
Les52

In: Glasgow

Hi Guys there is a campsite up past Strontain, Loch Sunart it's called Resipole but I don't think it has a pub attached, but I will try find out. πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Les52's Profile
Les52

So Resipole doesn't have a pub, but Sunart campsite has one within walking distance.                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

Ah hiya Lesley , the more suggestions the better , just wounder how busy it will be now that they who ever they maybe have made the world aware of our very own up north                                                                                                                                                                             
Clareburke1704's Profile
Clareburke1704

In: Glastonbury
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

-----------------That sounds great idea would help with petrol
Just don't know how it would work with taking tent etc unless someone had a trike
-----------------------------------

Quote:
Are we going to do Pick up a Pilly this year?...
Les52's Profile
Les52

Morning everyone, so I have checked for you guys and the Sunart campsite are okay for bikes intact the guy is a bikerπŸ™‚ they would just need to know how many and when.so they would be able to give a definite yes or no, I hope this helps a little πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption