BM (Biker Match) events

37 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 16/05/2023 11:37:26 by Les52 | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

So we have BM events lined up for April, June & August.

So who's going to arrange BM things for May, July, September and, for the brave, October?

It's not difficult, you just need a pub with attached or nearby camping. Crack on...                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Are we going to do Pick up a Pilly this year?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Gawd, that seems like a blast from the past...                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Looking at a Scotland week in August, not sure if I'll do another pillion day per sΔ— - any event can provide pilly opportunities.
Going to Spain in September.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

I'm researching a pub with a campsite attached at the moment.
The pub called The Woodbridge Inn is near Pewsey in Wiltshire.
I am looking at doing the weekend from Friday 21st-23rd/24th July.
As soon as i hear back from them with firm details, i will set it up.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

That looks like a good place Dave.
It's a long haul from up here... but they do apple crumble and custard πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Did someone say Apple crumble and Custard. we will be there Dave Fink said get on with it                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

It'll be like coming home for me, it's where I grew up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I am considering organising something different then the Hallowistmas Party night, thinking of doing a Special Santa Summer Squiggle (just making that name up at the moment lol) for a camping weekend in JUly or August what do you think?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I think its a bit chilly today                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

@BJ, I would be up for that Jackie... count me in if you organise something :)                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Can we go and have a tour of the island. Isle of Man πŸ€­πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

A tour of Manxland won't take long on a motorbike, the place is tiny, you need to readjust your expectations if you go there πŸ˜†
It is a great place though, the walking is good, the tram is fun, there is a lot of general tourist stuff and I would love to get over there sometime with my MTB sometime for a bit of muddy stuff.
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

@Brummie Jackie, count me in 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

A Santa's Summer Fest thing sounds good BJ, and I promise to be good to avoid The Naughty Step πŸ˜‡

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I am considering organising something different then the Hallowistmas Party night, thinking of doing a Special Santa Summer Squiggle (just making that name up at the moment lol) for a camping weekend ...

havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Isle of man done it in the early 80s
Didnt take long an only thing that comes to mind is the laxy wheel                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I loved the isle of man. tis a bootiful place.

m keeping an eye on all the events as I'm really missing the good laughs ... but I've one reprobate rescue dawg and one friendly dawg...... so I'll see ✨🐢🐢                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

fancy a wee tour of scotland, skye or other islands

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

What ya got in mind Danny?
Won't the place be full of fools in vans doing the NC500 fing?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thinking meet up fort william up to skye, ferry to tarbet south uist. Up to stornoway, ullapool. Back doon to calendar

Sure I can bring apple crumble fir ye

About 45 quid for ferries but camping nae hotel pish πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption