Barmouth camp 25th 28th Aug

39 Posts | Latest replyย on 16/09/2023 11:53:57 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Beardiekeogh's Profile
Beardiekeogh

In: Banbury
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Weather for the whole weekend not looking very promising. If it is as bad as it is forecast to be, I may be arriving on 4 wheels instead of two. Still hoping to see you all there though.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Its only a bit of rain lol                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Nearly time folks see ya all there                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Is it really that time I best stop hiding in this layby and do some work lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Apologies but I'm bailing out of this one, the bike needs a service, I'm skint and it's going to be wet. I know I could come on Scootie, but I'd still be skint and wet.
See you all at Lower Lode.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Lightweight lol not like you to bail out so it must be serious I have a spare 10mm socket if your stuck                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

In: Middlesbrough
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Have a great weekend. I will be wet in a field up here for Rusty Nuts... looks like it's going to be true to its name. But 15 mins from home! Behave yourselves lol ๐Ÿ˜† I won't be!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale

That's a treasure more precious than gold ๐Ÿ˜Ž

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
... I have a spare 10mm socket if your stuck...

DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea

Got a suspected wheel bearing rumbling away to itself on the bike, not going to risk it. But will get to Talybont one way or the other ๐Ÿ‘Œ                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Dave your right come in the van. We are here now                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Will be there later, coming in the car I think its gonna be rainy . But see you all very soon .                                                                                                                                                                             
The Muppet's Profile
The Muppet

In: Hereford
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

sounds like fun :-) shame im now jump judging at a horse one day event LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Always more camps you can attend Muppet                                                                                                                                                                             
Kracken's Profile
Kracken

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Next year!!! Hope you are having fun.                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hi Guys Home safe and sound, great weekend with the ones who know me and the new faces too. Loved the trip too Barmouth .See you at lower lode .Ride safe , and not on 2 wheels get home safe . BP.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

not a bad weekend considering the damp bit but still enjoyed it. Just 1 minor hiccup on Sunday but it will be remembered if not rectified.                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

What ya done now                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea

It was a good weekend catching up with folk and meeting new faces for the first time.
Had a reasonable if wet trip home including 3 holdups, 1 on the M40, 2 on the M25 (1 being a truck on fire, the other just the M25 being the M25 !!.) Roll on Lower Lode.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Just as a footnote...on the way back from Barmouth we stopped for fuel at the 1st fuel station about 7 miles out...not only do they no longer sell E5 fuel, but the E10 they did sell caused no end of bad running on Marilyn ,my 900 Trophy all the way back to Gloucestershire...only ever use that crap if you have to,please.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption