V6 1200M Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom

1 Posts | Latest reply on 05/01/2023 20:47:45 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

For Sale V6 1200M Motorcycle Bluetooth Intercom

2 twin sets (4 units) £70 per set or £140 for both

Brand new, only taken out of there boxes to try to get working the way I needed then to.

I bought the two sets because I needed 3 units minimum for work, however these intercoms won't link up the way I need then to so I had to buy a different system.

Great for one 2 one or rider to pillion.

PM me if you're interested. Photos in my profile.

Features:
- 2 riders full-duplex intercom, can set 5 groups of intercom; the host can switch between 5 groups, pairing once the next time you can enter the intercom, do not need to press the PPT button, automatic real-time call, stable performance;
- No need for hot keys, convenient to use; memory pairing, easy to use; h
- High-power headset, dual-channel, can be used in prosperous occasions;
- Level 5 waterproof standards;

Main function:
- Phone call function: It can automatically answer phone call when there is a call in the intercom.
- Intercom function: Up to 2 riders can talk at the same time, do not need to press any button, free hands, can set 5 groups of intercom, the host can switch between 5 groups;
- Music function: can listen to mobile phone MP3 music, Bluetooth-compatible 3.0 chip, clear sound quality;
- Compatible with other devices' Bluetooth-compatible: compatible with GPS, MP3, tablet, music; GPS voice navigation and more.

Application:
1. As a mobile phone device for hands-free Bluetooth-compatible headset;
2. Two-way full-duplex wireless intercom between two riders or between the rider and the rear seat rider;
3. As a wireless Bluetooth-compatible music receiver and speaker;
4. If your MP3 and GPS audio navigators do not have a built-in audio Bluetooth-compatible transmitter module.

Application scenarios: mountaineering, skiing, concerts, gymnasiums, cycling activities, motorcycle riding, etc.

Specification:
Bluetooth-compatible version: 3.0
Chip: CSR BC5
Battery capacity: 550mAh
Battery type: polymer
Charge and discharge times: 500
Working voltage: 3.3V-4.2V
Call time: 8H
Standby time: 150H
Charging time: 2.5H
Radio frequency band: none
RDS: None
Speaker power: 0.25W
Waterproof rating: level 5
TTS: none
Automatic volume adjustment: none
Operating temperature range: -10 ° C to +45 ° C
Charger: DC 5V 500mA
Product size: 85 x 65 x 20mm/3.35 x 2.56 x 0.79"
Gross weight: 1pc: 220g
Quantity: 1pc
Included
1 x Host
1 x Earphone
1 x Charging Cable
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Manual

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.0938 seconds. There are 1018 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption