Royal Enfield Riders

4 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2023 16:39:08 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Beardiekeogh's Profile
Beardiekeogh

In: Banbury
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Hi All,

As an owner of three Royal Enfield bikes, I'm obviously a member of the Royal Enfield Owners Club (www.royalenfield.org.uk) and my branch (Midshires) does regular breakfast runs, and occasionally longer ride outs (if someone, usually me, plans the route and organises it).

However I was wondering if there were any Royal Enfield owners here on BM, club members or not, boys and girls, who would like to meet up for rides, especially once the weather gets a bit warmer and drier (hopefully).

I'm based near Banbury in North Oxfordshire, anyone here or in the neighbouring counties interested?
xoxmilleexox's Profile
xoxmilleexox

In: York
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hiya! My name is Millie and I run the Royal Enfield Yorkshire facebook group. I have 300 members and we all meet regularly in and around Yorkshire. Our main central point is Squires. I know we arent close to yourself but just in case any people in the yorkshire region would like to join.
Beardiekeogh's Profile
Beardiekeogh

In: Banbury
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Hi Millie, yeah, a bit far to come for breakfast or lunch, but Hello!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi have royal enfield trike anyone in wales for rideout n chat                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1874 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption