Camping equipment advice

25 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 24/12/2022 19:23:01 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
AnotherOldGoth's Profile
AnotherOldGoth

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Izzyhill ..I'm gonna need a bigger bike!                                                                                                                                                                             
Coffee n Cake's Profile
Coffee n Cake

In: Stockport

Hi. Just joining in the discussion. The main piece I'd provide for any touring/camping trip is to record/photograph everything you plan to take before you go.
Then, when you get back, take a look at what you took that became essential, what you didn't use at all & what you wished you'd taken in the first place.
This will help you pack the second time & every time afterwards.
You won't get it right first time but you'll get better at it & it will take a lot of stress out of the process.
Enjoy!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

not like me and Lynn arriving on our own bikes at the rock and bike..... my bike had so much stuff strapped to the back I'm suprised I didn't wheelie all the way πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚....
I've never taken that much before and never did again after 🀭                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I had to go back home for liquid provisions..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 754 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption