Under 35's/40's

25 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2023 07:58:04 by Brinstarr | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I took my now ex wife to see Dolly Parton live... That was an experience 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
BluePhoenix's Profile
BluePhoenix

In: Westbury
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

@jinx57
Thanks, I'm also trying to get into more classic rock/indie. I'm a stevie nicks fan, so I guess there's more music to love out there!
I'll listen to some of the bands you said about 😁 Yeah exactly & any guy who can't appreciate the simple things in Country music probably isn't for me anyway 😅
BluePhoenix's Profile
BluePhoenix

In: Westbury

@Strom67 I bet! I see videos of people going to Country2Country & it looks great fun but I think a Dolly concert might be a different crowd 😅                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

It certainly was... I would definitely have preferred Stevie Nicks🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Brinstarr's Profile
Brinstarr

In: Bristol

Must admit I do have the odd country/ southern rock playlist for the pure summer vibes. Definitely a good shout                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1563 seconds. There are 785 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption