New upgrade system

3 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2022 22:49:01 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hi guys
I've had to completely overhaul the upgrade system due to a load of new banking protocols.
Now it just all goes through Paypal (even if you use just card details, Paypal will just process it in the background without you needing an account).

So BM no longer saves and processes payments - the servers just get notified if a payment is made.

Hopefully this will save me a lot of headaches in the future as there's always trouble with the old system.

As always, thanks to everyone who supports the site. It's really hard paying for 4,000 kw of electricity for the servers every year right now so I really appreciate every bit of help with it. Hoping to get some solar panels next year to help with it too.

Please let me know if you upgrade and have trouble or if it works nice and easy for you. I tried to make it really simple to use.

Thanks
Matt
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Keep the good work Matt                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hello Matt, I've not been on for a while, just logged in this evening. Had to validate my email and then I upgraded. All very easy to do.

I remember when I first joined,16 years ago, that we paid through PayPal and it was a mare. Whenever we upgraded it wouldn't acknowledge it and we still had basic membership.

I wondered why I had to fill in all my bank details again, I was getting a sweat on cos I've been scammed twice before, luckily my bank refunded me and the scams were reported to the fraud department. Then I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw your thread, explaining. I wondered why PayPal sent me a receipt. 😂

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi guys
I've had to completely overhaul the upgrade system due to a load of new banking protocols.
Now it just all goes through Paypal (even if you use just card details, Paypal will just process it i...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1570 seconds. There are 569 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption