Easter at Middleton-in-Teesdale- 2023

183 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 14/04/2023 09:32:13 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

FREEDOM LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Meet about 10:30 for 11:00 set off for those that are up for it.
We will have a shorter ride today methinks.                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

Thanks again everyone for another great weekend , was great seing everyone and nice ride out yesterday and Lindsay great pillion , only realized you were still on the back when we got to ottermill lol , i will get to try this elusive sausage trio thingy at some point lol , now off to ebay to search for the worlds biggest and loudest alarm clock/time machine lol 😁
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Glad you enjoyed it Shaz. I've uploaded a picture of your three sausagy thing so you know what you missed πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Aww, gee shucks, thank you for your kind words Shaz ☺️. It would be hard for me to be a bad pilly, as I've been one since I was 14yrs old!! Yeah, 'tis true to say that I've been practicing for a VERY looooooong time. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Shaz (aka The Midnight Cowboy 🀠), one day you will arrive at early doors and we will not believe our eyes. Keep THE FAITH! πŸ™

Although you would not be your true self if you arrived before dark. We can depend on you for your consistency πŸ˜‰

A Huge THANK YOU to Steve H and the lovely lady that is Mrs H (Lindsey, yeah ANOTHER one!) For their hospitality and organisational skills in keeping a bunch of reprobates on the straight and narrow for the last 3 daysπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I think I can truly say we ALL appreciate your time, effort and patience! πŸ˜‰πŸ€­
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I will second Lindsays comments about Steve and Lindsay. Thanks also for your hospitality yesterday.. Cracking views!!!

Sadly the visit is over and all that remains is the 200 mile journey southwards πŸ˜”

Thanks to everyone else for the camaraderie and Susipop for the ride up from Squires πŸ‘
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Sadly the visit is over and all that remains is the 200 mile journey southwards...

Till next year david, will try get down to see u at Duxford                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Cheers Danny. Safe trip for you both πŸοΈπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Thanks for coming up to see us everyone, especially whoever brought the sunshine.
Apologies for the dense bank holiday traffic. Saturday's 180 mile ride across the border must have left us with 5 or 6 overtakes and Sunday's shorter ride even more - it's not usually this busy.
I've uploaded my photos but for reasons best known to the data pixies themselves the photos aren't in chronological order, so if you see yourself at Carter Bar before tea you now know why.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFLMAO @
"I've uploaded my photos but for reasons best known to the data pixies themselves the photos aren't in chronological order, so if you see yourself at Carter Bar before tea you now know why".

I thought we'd gone through a time warp.

What a brilliant long weekend. Thoroughly enjoyable with a great bunch of folk.

Looking forward to next year...
Steve you are gonna have to work harder to make next year blow this year out of the water! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

You see those snow pictures Lindsay? They were taken 31st March this year. Guess what date Easter is in 24. We'll have to try and get some snowmobiles!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

For those of you who didn't believe me when I said I couldn't take photos I have now uploaded the proof...but they are in time order! Thanks again Steve.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Just a thought but if Easter is early next year, howsabout Mayday Madness in Middleton?                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Great weekend, thanks Steve.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I feel dreadful, started about 2 hrs ago with a headache. Now got a horrid cough as well. I feel absolutely yuk!

Must have picked something up n brought it home. Just got into bed and aching all over. Voice sounds like a duck!?

Perhaps I've got a phantom cough brought on from heading south? I hope this clears quickly it's not nice at all.

Ain't life just wonderful?!
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good. It could be alcoholic poisoning Lindsay as I've come much further south and I feel fine.. But then of course I was sober as a judge🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Shucks, thanks for the sympathy                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

I agree with all the above sentiments. Glad we found a cottage so close to the village/pub this year. Made such a difference. Thanks from me too Steve - roll on next year. Bet it will be scorchio … 😎😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

You all got photographed on Sunday coming up Hartside. That is you all got snapped, but not me and Lindsey. Just cos we was on Scootie.
That's discrimination that is Mr Photographer.
Git πŸ˜†

Anyway here is the link
https://www.bikerpics.co.uk/09042023-a686-hartside-pass-david?page=0%2C%2C24
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well I've gone through God knows how many photos but I haven't yet seen anyone I recognise. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 705 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption