Easter at Middleton-in-Teesdale- 2023

183 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2023 09:32:13 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Pizza is off. Pie is off. Chips are off. They have some "and" left 😆

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
It has a bar that does food. Usually pizza, pies and chips but this weekend it is serving a limited menu. I don't know how much more limited you can get lol. Really looking forwards to some Steve H "f...

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Thanks for causing momentary panic Steve... I thought you were talking about the Teesdale🙃

Safe trip to everyone travelling up (or down Shaz) to Middleton 🏍️👍

First stop Squires in about 130 miles......                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

Thanks strom , its lovely clear blue skys over hear , couldn't have asked for better for a season opener , now to wake the bike up from hibernation which its been in since October ish last year                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Quote:
now to wake the bike up from hibernation which its been in since October ish last year...

Yikes, hope she starts and brakes haven't bound on. We took ours out last Sunday just to check them over.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I'll see you all in the pub about 7.
Except Shaz who will be desperately trying to bumpstart his bike at home about then 😄                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Shaz, the forum name Midnight Cowboy is available if you fancy a change?
Guess who missed out on his sausage-trio-thingy?                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Nice to meet Izzy and Danny, next time we might get the chance for a proper chat 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Im just meeting you guys saturday morning what time shall i be there for the ride out🙂                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Meet outside the Teesdale Hotel, gassed up, from 10:30, we'll be setting off by 11:00.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Best be here 10-30 for 11-00 off. Front of teesdale hotel                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awsome cheers danny                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I thought you were asleep Danny 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Any sign of Shaz yet? And if so have they let him in the pub or was he so late he is sleeping on a park bench somewhere dreaming of trio sausage... 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Quote:
I thought you were asleep Danny 🤣...

Why did u wanna go out to play lol                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Apparently Shaz arrived 21:56 (so I won the sweep- yay!), but can't speak to whether his room was saved for him.
We'll find out soon enough.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Quote:
Nice to meet Izzy and Danny, next time we might get the chance for a proper chat 👍...

Ditto dynax, and hopefully soon too. Trust you got home safe x                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Cracking good ride out today, and I am absolutely knackered. I don't know how many bikes we had on the ride, I just looked in my mirrors and if I could see lots of bikes I assumed everyone was there.
The sun was shining, traffic was bugger all, the roads entertaining, and the scenery expansive.
And tomorrow....
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Fantastic ride Steve, thank you for that. Carter Bar was glorious, had to drag Danny back out of Scotland greetin' and bawlin'.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I know what you mean Izzy, I did notice he was a little more incomprehensible once he was over the border. At least he didn't have any wode with him 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Curiously, after an evening in the Forresters, quite a few of us were incomprehensible.. Not just Danny🤣

Me, of course, I was sober as a judge......

Well done Steve for a cracking route🏍️👍                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9531 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption