11 Posts | Latest reply on 02/10/2022 14:36:37 by JP | Go to original / last post
VTRman101's Profile
VTRman101

In: Crewe
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Just saying hi to you all, just come on here today to see what it is like                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Hi VTRman Welcome to BikerMatch there's still a few BM events to get to a say Hi in person                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just a hello I’m new here too I’m struggling a bit with verifying who I’m talking to when I asked my most recent contact for a Facebook profile or some form of verification I got blocked by all means it left me feeling dejected if someone isn’t interested just politely say so everything seemed fine until I wanted to know the person I was talking to on WhatsApp was who they appeared to be any advice please I’ve never done this before thanks Alan
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

First thing is never give your phone number or email address over to quickly and get to know them through PM's and then when you're sure they are ok then start talking on whatapp                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome onboard 299commando. Sounds like you managed to find (or did they find you?!) a possible player.

Welcome to VTRman101. Have a wander through the forums and into CHAT, I'm sure you will find a bunch of friendly folk.                                                                                                                                                                             
LouAnn1983's Profile
LouAnn1983

In: Swansea

Hi, I’m new here. Had my bike since June but haven’t been able to ride it much as my best friend has been using it because his is broken, but I get mine back on Sunday so I can start riding again. I hail from swansea                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome onboard LouAnn👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Shuggz's Profile
Shuggz

In: Sheffield

Hello all, new here. Thought I'd drop into here and say hi. I'm in the Sheffield area if anyone else is out and about riding round here? I'm from Manchester originally so don't have too many people over this way to potentially ride with, so thought I'd see if this was a way to meet new people!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Welcome to BM Shuggz. I'm sure you will find someone to ride out with in the locality.

There are a few I know on here from around that general area.

I hope someone gets in touch with you. Speak to one person on here and it usually ends up with an awful lot of others joining in! 😉😂
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi everyone 👋🏻, as most of us are new I would just like to say hi and I'm new too. I have has my bike since August it is my second bike but my first harley. I haven't riden for just over 12 years due to health but I'm all good now and loving the bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Welcome to all the new members. Take a look at the Hallowistmus Party night in Burton upon Trent Staffordshire. Saturday November 26th free entry to all members just a short walk from central Burton                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3430 seconds. There are 813 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption