29th of Feb!!!!

35 Posts | Latest reply on 01/03/2008 14:31:35 by Di | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I don't think it will be your back they will be after TM !!!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

better have a shower then! see yu later i'm offski                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I,m getting married when I'm a millionaire and not before!....Thats me safe for a lifetime! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Nearly over guys!   I'm not going out tonight ..... just in case!   Instead I am going to go home and lock myself in until the morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

made it so far guys no wimmin as much as glanced in my direction!!jus like anyother day really!!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Hooray - safe for another four years at least!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Cowards!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fixit's Profile
fixit

In: Inverness

Hi Diane,   Thee didn't have to leave the light on for me !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
fixit's Profile
fixit

Im safe enough up here in the Highland !  It takes over a day to get here, and by then its the 1/3 !  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I left the light on 'cos I know you're just a little bit scared of the dark hunny! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

lots of relieved lookin blokes out today on there own!!on there own,hmmm on there own,i was on me own,hmmm thinks on our own!!Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Bless ya! Hug   Lots of women out there on their own too!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

cheersHug                                                                                                                                                                             
fixit's Profile
fixit

Hey ta for leaving the light on 4me luv. At least I wont need to eat my carrots up for my tea. X  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Ya welcome. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 1681 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption