Yorkshire Rock & Bike Show 2022

19 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 19/09/2022 14:11:33 by lendinghands19 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Squires Cafe
Newthorpe
Nr Sherburn in Elmet
LS25 5LX

I have a spare SATURDAY ONLY ticket (for tomorrow 13th August 2022) to the above show, if anyone is thinking about going.

Face Value: Β£15 (which includes camping)

If you need/want a ticket, give me a shout.

Cheers!
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

There was a brilliant band on there last night, I'm up at Hawes today lets hope tonight's bands are as good                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Had a great time. Bands were fab and the fireworks just smashing.

An evening of fun and laughter with a lovely bunch of BMers! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰

Special thanks to SusiPop for ensuring Lynn and I got home safely. Lx                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Couldn't agree more Linz, the whole weekend has been Fabulous.
Different lay out to the event again which worked well due to the numbers and weather conditions, they have done a superb job.
Some of us waiting for Sunday lunch to finish off the weekend apart from the ride home.
Viragowish's Profile
Viragowish

In: Wakefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Best Rock and bike I've been to. Much better on top field, and it allows regular bikers to call at Squires as normal. Had a great time with the gang and thank you everyone for looking after me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You were defo royalty for the weekend. I'm surprised you didnt have them carrying you and your chair above their heads. That would have been soooo cool! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™‚πŸ€” Ummm, perhaps next time eh lads?!                                                                                                                                                                             
Viragowish's Profile
Viragowish

In: Wakefield

That's a thought. Hopefully there'll won't be a next time, but if there is I'll keep it in mind. πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

You may need to do an Egyptian vibe with the makeup πŸ™„πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ for the authentic look ..

Although gawd knows what Glynn, Rog, Frank and Neil would look like 😲🀯🀣😊                                                                                                                                                                             
RogS10's Profile
RogS10

😁 Absolutely Brilliant Rock and Bike and thank you to you all and great to meet you all and thank you for a fantastic weekend πŸ˜€πŸ€˜πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

Great time had by all. 😁😁                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Still gutted I missed it... πŸ˜”                                                                                                                                                                             
Stokeypan man's Profile
Stokeypan man

In: Lincoln
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Well I did offer to get the chair on bales Lindsey so no one missed out, shame you could not manage to reach the dizzy height                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

You were missed LynnπŸ₯Ί do think we are looking at it through rose tinted glasses nowπŸ€”
It was that bad even I was dancing at one point because I was bored and the beer was cold and there was no rain.
It was awesome shame you had to miss it
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Still gutted I missed it... πŸ˜”...

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£. Glyn you are such a wind-up merchant πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I hear another Lynn made up for my absence... Although lacking my sarcasm and slasher wit.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Can anyone measure up to the heady heights of your sarcasm and wit Slasher? I somehow doubt itπŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
ToriRokz72's Profile
ToriRokz72

In: Cheshire

What a brillient weekend it was, apart from im still peeling .. got my early bird for next Yr ready ☺                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Don't think we meet Tori, not sure if other BMers did but will look out for you at other events                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 600 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption