No bull just beers and bikes

31 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 30/08/2022 21:01:26 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all…Can anyone say if this event is worth going to? I need an excuse to have a ride out and stop over and wales is on my hit list! 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its ok,ive been twice, going for a 3rd time, plenty of bands on site in the evening and a few down at the fountain in the village                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Aso some good local riding like the elan valley, over to hereford or brecon, llandovery etc                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi. Ok great thanks for that.. maybe see you there then πŸ‘πŸ»

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Aso some good local riding like the elan valley, over to hereford or brecon, llandovery etc...

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Definately a very good weekend :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Looks like a few more are joining us at no bull, we may have to have our own enclave                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

There's quite a few BMers going should be a good do, be good if we could all camp together                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Im going to be piting up in the second firld behind the hedge, should get there anout half 5                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Hi all I’m aiming to be there Thursday afternoon going to be a great weekend with good weather. See ya there 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I should there mid afternoon Thursday, I'm taking A46 than meeting friend's on A38 then cutting across to Shrewsbury if anyone wants to join us                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

A38 meeting point CMC Chesterfield Motorcycle Center Clay Cross at 10 am ish leaving about 10.30 ish depending on coffee
Shrewsbury for lunch around 12.00.ish
At Montford Bridge cafe off the A5.
Then after refreshments off to Builth Wells for mid afternoon.
Will.post any changers if any arise.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Ooh, get you Glyn being all organised. I'm impressed πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am always organised ish                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ok so whos been packed for a week and just counting the days?                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Fueled and all packed this morning been chilling in the garden today, will confess have been counting the days down since Yorkshire rock and bike πŸ™„

Reminder
A 38 meeting point tomorrow CMC Clay Cross Derbyshire 10 am
Lunchtime meet point Monford bridge cafe off the A5 Shrewsbury about 12.
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

That's what I love to see, everyone playing bonny and arranging to meet up en route so you can arrive and camp together. It was having Bill and the BM flag to look for that got me to a FYP many years ago to lose my rally cherry.
Hope you all have a great time.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Glad it was only your rally cherry you lost izzy, and hope i made you welcome, i used to love them events when we would all meet and camp together but time moves on and not sure it would work now, unfortunately people use Facebook and meet in little groups now but we do sometimes get a reasonable size group together πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I probably won't be on site until teatime, but I'm sure I'll find you somehow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Update now meet at Montford bridge cafe at 2pm πŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hows the weather up in builth, south wales us a wash outπŸ˜₯                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 568 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption