So it's going to be warm...

10 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2022 07:18:33 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

So I took the screen off Scootie and went for a ride. Lovely. Fresh, warm, mountain air direct into my mesh jacket.
But I'm no longer used to that naked bike thing and the wind pressure much over 70 feels like an impending heart attack, so bimble speeds only.
I'm still going to hide in the shade Monday / Tuesday though.

Stay safe out there, especially if you're in the "red risk" area.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I don't possess a mesh jacket as I'm struggling to find one in grown up sizes....

Hopefully my new 5m x 3m sail shade will keep enough heat off my south facing patio doors that l will survive the incoming apocalyptic heatwave... So far I'm 7 ° down on normal so we're looking good so far👍

Keep safe everyone 😎
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I knew my scaffolding would come in handy keeping the sun off my windows... 😂 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Great plan Slasher 👍🏻😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Here we go again.. Just burnt my feet getting the washing in, doh!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Och, had hot sand before but not quite burnt myself.
My tomatoes are suffering 50° coz I can't get any through-ventilation and shade just isn't doing it.
The amazing dannyacer bought me a mesh jacket in a light stone colour as an early birthday prezzie and we have open face lids, you'll not catch me riding through the town like the pair I passed half an hour ago, shorts for him, t-shirt on her. ATGATT.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

They'll be alright Izzy.. I've seen people in similar attire.. They must have Kevlar skin🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

To be fair, she was on a Harley so won't go fast enough to do much damage, but he was on a sports bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Most sports bike riders seem to spend their time dipping the clutch and testing their rev limiters rather than dashing about 🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Ah yes, the old "listen to how fast I think I am" thing 🤣

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Most sports bike riders seem to spend their time dipping the clutch and testing their rev limiters rather than dashing about 🤣🤣🤣...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 931 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption