Wild Camping ?

77 Posts | Latest reply on 21/04/2024 22:12:39 by póg mo thóin | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i wish I was up on that area coz deffo be up for it 😁

sitting around a camp fire, middle of nowhere, pitch black, friends....beer and music bit of food to cook on fire and move on to new place next day..... now that sounds....yesssss

but I'm not in the vicinity so that just my musings
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

You've always got to travel for the good things...
The should just give me petrol & beer tokens for my pension 🤪                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I could be tempted for a south wales wildish camp                                                                                                                                                                             
GoldenGirl's Profile
GoldenGirl

In: Cumbria
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Think there’s something special about going back to basics … love getting out for the day with a tarp and not much else and just submerge myself in a phenomenal landscape. Really good for the Soul                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

The best thing about it, is being self sufficient. Pitching the tent and cooking for yourself over a camping stove. 😁

Rather than sitting watching someone else doing it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

You'll need to fashion rudimentary speaars and bows and arrows to truly make it wild camping,                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

you want to play cowboys and Indians again 66??? 😝😝😂🤣🤣 haa

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I better start making some snares and sharpen my knife if we gona be living off the land                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would love to join you maybe we should get to know each other

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Think there’s something special about going back to basics … love getting out for the day with a tarp and not much else and just submerge myself in a phenomenal landscape. Really good for the Soul...

Pip24's Profile
Pip24

In: Exeter

I do alot of camping on Dartmoor princetown has two pub's one with it's own campsite with shower block.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I love camping and am always looking for new places to visit. I do like decent toilets and shower blocks though and if you can have camp fires (whether on the ground or raised) is always a bonus.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

Which pubs are still open Pip? Used to have a rally there every year with GSClubUK but the pub closed down (Feathers?). Moved back up North now but fond memories, especially of one New Year’s Eve camp there. Cold, frost, fire pit, mulled wine and great friends.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I do alot of camping on Dartmoor princetown has two pub's one with it's own campsite with shower block....

Pip24's Profile
Pip24

In: Exeter

The feathers is open again Haven't camped there for a while as got friends with a farming family about 4 miles from princetown who lets me camp in one of there fields and have camp fire going and they will bend over backwards to help in any way.
Best farmers I've known as most are grumpy
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I’ve wild camped on motorcycles for over 40 years in the Uk and Europe it’s easy with a bit of planning, being organised and self sufficient. Winter wild camping is the most fulfilling when you get it right Scotland, Norway Austria etc                                                                                                                                                                             
BabyAtwin's Profile
BabyAtwin

In: Blackburn
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

New member very tempted but a bit shy                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

BabyAtwin dont be shy get along to 1 of the camps there a great bunch on here we dont bite, well some of them do but only in a good way. All welcome at the camps and meets so take a look at the events and threads and come along and join in                                                                                                                                                                             
póg mo thóin's Profile
póg mo thóin

In: Thanet
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

When travelling to festivals I normally hit the M25 after 22.00 because I hate it during the day time then once clear go another 100 miles or so depending on the direction heading then wild camp down interesting B roads woke in some very lovely spots                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6055 seconds. There are 558 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption