Barton Bike Night 2022

9 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/07/2022 06:12:56 by dynax | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Where?
Barton Upon Humber
Town Centre
North Lincolnshire
DN18 5HQ

When?
SATURDAY 9th July 2022
4pm to 10pm

Streets full of bikes, good food stalls and pubs.

The previous years (pre-Covid) have been really good. Very busy (estimate 5,000 bikes in 2019) with lots of interesting stuff to see.

A Grand Day Out!

Note:
If you fancy camping overnight it is available. Check out the details on Facebook.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i went a few moons ago when i lived ooop norf..

it was brilliant.... bands playing outside pubs, alsorts 😁......

defo a good un πŸ˜„                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Are you sorting something then Lindsay?                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

We have a club ride out organised for this, should be a great turnout this year πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Steve I doubt I will have a ride, His Nibs is doing his thing in Europe still. He is making his way to Portugal atm. This is just a guess but I think it will be middle to end of July before he may be back in blighty. (Trying to park a car is nearly impossible, with the amount of bikes!)

If folk are interested in going to Barton from the North side of the Humber I suggest meeting up at Squires and heading down together.

I will wave you all off very enthusiastically!!!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

So... How was it? I know the weather was fab here, which appears to have been the usual case in the past years that I attended.

Did anyone go? See anything interesting?                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

It was heaving Lindsay, virtually every street was packed with bikes and people, there must have been close to 10,000 + people, 1000's of bikes.

Too much to take in really, everywhere you looked it was bikes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sounds like the usual turnout. Brilliant, I just wish I could have got there πŸ™„.                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

Not to worry Lindsay, plenty more coming up, and there is another big one at East Kirby Lincolnshire 17th August πŸ‘

It is well worth going to, I went to it last year and it was brilliant.

I am hoping to get 1/2 day off from work so I can get there, our club has an organised ride out to it.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 791 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption