motorbikes good for mind and soul

4 Posts | Latest reply on 27/06/2022 20:12:35 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Bikerdude2009's Profile
Bikerdude2009

In: Retford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi,

Had a great weekend of riding, just what I needed. It’s true what they say bikes are good for the soul and mind. Been to Recs and Relics in Maltby near Rotherham. And the Barnsley Custom show. It’s definitely helping me though troubled times. Meeting people and chatting about bikes is great. Bike was performing well too.

Ride safe everyone
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

glad it's helping you through troubled times 🌟. it's so true.....i used to love going out on my bike.... now I'm on a boat i ger the same when i move onwards to a new location...... heals the soul 😄                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

It certainly is, I enjoy every single ride I do, even going to work is a joy, the weather doesn't bother me it can do what it wants, although it is nicer when the sun is out 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Too right, motorcycling is good therapy.
Although I do do sociable, I also enjoy getting out for a long ride on my own occasionally to recharge my mental batteries (typical introvert I know).
Likewise wandering over a hill, early morning cycle rides - anything that put the rest of humanity at a distance for a while 😉

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 1189 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption