Bikes and Boats

31 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 01/06/2023 08:02:27 by Brinstarr | Go to original / last post
Phill2491's Profile
Phill2491

In: Cardiff
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi anyone else interested in bikes and boats                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well.... yep...im a boater, biker, hippy, rock chick.....

how's about that fer fitting into lots of society boxes πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Are you the 'Fine lady upon the White Horse from Banbury Cross?'                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Would be more interested in a UK legal production model bike/boat hybrid, that doesn't cost stupid money, has a at least four rod holders, decent sized live well, retractable trolling motor ( mainly for canals and sheltered bays), in your face kayak anglers hahaha 🀣🀣🀣
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

with rings on my fingers and bells on my toes??!....πŸ˜‚......

biker safety police might have something to say about that hajaha kill joysπŸ€ͺ..... but on me boat its okies πŸ˜πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've read your post several times.... so you want to be like a kayak angler??! but with more vrooom πŸ˜‚?

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Would be more interested in a UK legal production model bike/boat hybrid, that doesn't cost stupid money, has a at least four rod holders, decent sized live well, retractable trolling motor ( mainly f...

dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Quote:
I've read your post several times.... so you want to be like a kayak angler??! but with more vrooom πŸ˜‚?

Aye aye Skipper 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

🚣 😁🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Hipotomuse's Profile
Hipotomuse

In: Carlisle
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Early nineties always bought a copy of Practical boat owner and a Land rover magazine                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and did they ever become actual landy or boat?!

Quote:
Early nineties always bought a copy of Practical boat owner and a Land rover magazine...

Hipotomuse's Profile
Hipotomuse

Yes I bought an early defender 110 2 1/4 petrol lovingly called rust bucket and currently have td5 110 called neglected                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hahaha πŸ€”πŸ€” i seee                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I almost grew up on a boat                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that would have been cool!

Quote:
I almost grew up on a boat...

Hipotomuse's Profile
Hipotomuse

Can we mention Scottish Ferries                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pray tell more??!!

Quote:
Can we mention Scottish Ferries...

Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Learnt to sail very young, Dad built a boat, then had an international fourteen (I can still remember it's number K424) that we used to race, we spent a week on the broads every year and had a yacht in Poole . I've sailed around the British Virgin Islands and the islands aroundTurkey, all of us (except dad, ) rode motorbikes, oh we had a Canadian canoe too, dad built it, but I can't stand them flipping kyacks.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

fantastic! πŸ‘πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ😁😁
I've never fancied a sailing boat coz it seems like hard work and it goes right on its side but hats off to ya ✨

i meet a couple a few years ago who were in midst of selling narrowboat and buying a sea fairing yacht type to live in with their dawg and travel the oceans.....wowee πŸ‘πŸ˜

Quote:
Learnt to sail very young, Dad built a boat, then had an international fourteen (I can still remember it's number K424) that we used to race, we spent a week on the broads every year and had a yacht ...

Hipotomuse's Profile
Hipotomuse

A tale of two ferries with a projected cost of Β£97 million currently up to Β£250 million with no end in site and a massive blame game with the tax payer ready to jump in and cover the cost regardless                                                                                                                                                                             
Hipotomuse's Profile
Hipotomuse

Sounds like you had a lovely childhood Fink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 619 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption