Rc & petervalks b'day bash

97 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2008 16:40:01 by FlameRed | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ohhhhhhh i get hug tony twice woooohoooooooooooo lol LOL

cu all 2moro xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thumbs Up

nina's Profile
nina

In: Barnsley

any 1  near me thats going tomoz  ??!!    could i have a lift   please !                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Hope you all have a fabulous time, I cant get there either and can see I'm going to miss one hell of a party - hope to catch up again at Kays party on the 1st June at Squires.....                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

ditto...hugfest!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Have one for meHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Ride safe everyone who is going - have a fabulous party Pete and Amanda, missing you loads !!   loads of love and hugs to you all   NUT   xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                               
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

hope you have a good time pete and rc,,,wats the hugfest for ghosty,hope its for me or ill get jelous lol,,as nut says the next one is mine,so stick ya names down                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

just to say thanks for a good meal, brill company and to top it all off i got lots of hugs and the sun was out LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

It was a brilliant day .. top marks to RC for a great venue, the pub on the riverbank was ace!!Thumbs Up   And the company was even better.. good to see you all ..and i agree wiv Pete..hugs are gooooood!! haha Hug   And................... I've got sunburnt..!!!!  i have a nice red 'V' on mi chest .....Wooooo hoooooo.. Summers here !!!!! hahahaha  LOLCoolLOLCool                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I've got home to find someone has replaced my head with a huge beetroot!!   A sore bonce I have.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

awww Geoff.. u shudda smothered that chocolate cake on yr head, like Rose sed !! hahah. Get sum cream rubbed on lad..tha'll be reet ! Thumbs UpWink   heyyyy...new profile pic?!?! so u HAVE got a bike! and it aint silver !!  nice one !!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
mallyzxr750's Profile
mallyzxr750

In: Retford

Hi all and thanks for a good day , it certainly was a laugh , cant wait time the next one .                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Really pleased you all had a good time just sorry I couldn't make.   If you all enjoyed this meet so much why not get your names down for the biker match camping week end in June                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

glad you all enjoyed it yep ur not the only one with sunburn karey LOL

will be sortin another meet out soon might even pick the same pub again, what do u ya think???

and yep was a good day out really enjoyed it roll on the next meet Thumbs Up

diggerdaz's Profile
diggerdaz

In: stoke on trent

Next bm meet same pub same time n place sunday 29th june it has been put on events just waitin approval Thumbs Up

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Glad to see you all mates...thanks for making it as normal day as possible for me...couldnt miss me mates birthdays bash...love you RC, Pete and Dave, hope you all had a brill birthday!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

On behalf of myself and Dave, we both had a brill day, and I got sunburnt shoulders too! Dave got his boobs out for the lasses, and Mally got more than he bargained for  Wink (picture to prove it, will follow shortly!!) Thanks all for the Birthday Celebrations, and a special thanks to Rose for having us for the weekend, and allowing us to indulge in some sporting activities in her garden!! ( Great game is swing ball, day or night!!) PMSL!!! LOL  Also, thanks to RC with the snorting chortle keeping us entertained for the afternoon!! Loves you all!! Flame & DaveyBoy xxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 816 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption