Rc & petervalks b'day bash

97 Posts | Latest reply on 06/05/2008 16:40:01 by FlameRed | Go to original / last post
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That is a big bump!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Got the plaster to prove it Geoff LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

if me and nuts can get a lift,we will be there too,i put it in the request lift section on events page,but heard nowt lol,its a pity i cant come over to you rose,but ill get there even if i have to catch a bus lol,and i aint got a wig                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

LOL KD...bless you hun x Hope you and Nuts get to this meet....will be lovely to see you!                                                                                                                                                                              
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

you too rose and everyone else,its a pity im far away innit,or that might be a blessing lol,,mmm wat wig can i get,maybe a blonde one to match my brain                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Nut has a lift....ME! lol....It must be the car that does it....  Reserve two places on the lawn for our tents!   Hey KatyD...wana share a sleeping bag?Tongue   Rose, I will apologise now if i make sexual advances at the bloke that resides in your gaff.......and I promise i won't hit him hard....Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

so your deffo taking nut then,is she staying over at roses place,i dont know owt cause she hasnt said lol,i wont be staying over gh so no i wont share your sleeping bag lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

dunno if i can go now.......got family stuff to do that weekendCry                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Sorry Kay, been at MCN this weekend and not had chance to chat on msn before about this............. Unhappy   anyway no worries Ghosty, family comes first and always do in my book, thanks for offering in the first place Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

You are still welcome to stay at mine Nuts....then someone is bound to give you a lift over to the Bridge Inn, Duffield the following day...   Ghosty, come on over anytime, it is an open day afterall....we all want you there....                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Thanks Rose, your a Star I must learn to ride (or drive!) then the worlds my oyster and can do what I like, when I like,and how I like Thumbs Up   Jim was coming totally out his way anyway for me, he's a Star as well - cheers bud !Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Bless him hey Tracy!                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

so is anyone not staying at roses and passing sheff on the way lol,im really stuck for a lift and i havent a clue which bit of forum to put this,i put it in the events bit but heard nothing,dont think anyonne reads it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Come on folks can you give KD a lift? PLEASE                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

see u all there on monday woohooooo Thumbs Up

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

lets hope the weather is good Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
tb500's Profile
tb500

In: heckmondwike
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

rc going to mag bike show and BBQ, so carn't make it .              have good day and i'll have pint with you later                        ps...   i'll let youHug two times next time        tony b                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

Not bothered what the weather is RC its the company that counts, see you soon xx                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

Unfortunately guys and gals I can't make this. I wish you both many happy returns and have a great day!   ( I can't believe Pete is only 34!)Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Pete is indeed only 34 - but you have to remember this is gnome years, with each gnome year being equal to five human years, making Pete 170!   (I'll probably get a slap for this tomorrow lol)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 751 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption