RIP Paul

18 Posts | Latest reply on 10/10/2023 11:55:29 by Snow White 6691 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Evening guys.

I've been informed that one of our members died last month in an accident. A heart-breaking story after what he has recently been through.

More info here: https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2022-04-13/motorcyclist-dies-in-crash-two-years-after-wife-and-daughter-killed

His username here was "Just Paul".

Please feel free to leave your messages of condolences here.

RIP Paul.

-Matt & Marsha
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I never meet you Paul but you went doing what you loved RIP Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

So sorry to read that... Hope the roads are always dry for you up there 🏍 ☀ ♥                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Always tragic.The ever present threat is what binds ..us.. RIP ride free                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Tragedy, didn't know him but feel sad for him                                                                                                                                                                             
Hipotomuse's Profile
Hipotomuse

In: Carlisle
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

There are no words I can give to you Paul but my thoughts are with your family                                                                                                                                                                             
MAC IoM's Profile
MAC IoM

In: Isle of Man
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Sad news indeed, condolences to all that knew Paul

yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Really heartbreaking story and one that puts life into perspective.
Rip Paul ride free up in the spirit world and condolences to all friends and family                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Very sad news about Paul. I remember the death of his wife and daughter from our local news in 2020, a tragedy in itself. Let's hope they are now reunited, Rip Paul. Heartfelt condolences to all who knew you.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Oh my goodness, that is tragic... how do you come to terms with such loss. Sincere condolences to Paul's family x                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

What a very sad story, heartfelt condolences to Paul's family. R.I.P                                                                                                                                                                             
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Condolences to pauls Family , made even worse since thier recent tragedy.R.I.P.

artyj's Profile
artyj

In: Durham
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

So sorry, ride free son                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Very sad news. My condolences to Paul's family and friends.

GS George's Profile
GS George

In: Dudley Preston
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

R.I.P. Paul
Condolences to you family and friends                                                                                                                                                                             
tagon's Profile
tagon

In: Pontypool

So sorry for this sad news, I never meet you Paul I just hope you have found your loved ones. My Condolences to your family & friends. RIP Paul x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

So sorry to hear that awful news. R.I.P Paul. Thoughts are with family and friends.                                                                                                                                                                             
Snow White 6691's Profile
Snow White 6691

In: Stockport
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Sad news, ones you don't want to hear 😔
RIP Paul, my sincere condolences to the family
Ride free Paul                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption