EN125 caliper.

10 Posts | Latest reply on 24/05/2022 20:49:39 by Double six | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Wanted, front brake caliper for Suzi en125. If you have one or know a breaker that has one, drop me a message.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Never heard of them linz, where be they situated?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Glad you said go in, I googled them and to be honest, they appeared to be mainly new chinky bikes and 2nd hand jap bikes. Couldn't see anything about part salvage. I'll have a mosey up one of these days.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I have some brake pads for suzi 125, not sure they are for yours.... Also some oil filters if they'd fit                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Thats great Slash, I'll have those parts off you sometime soon, don't need them right at this moment but they just might come in handy. See you soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Righto, shall put them aside for you 👍
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Thats great Slash, I'll have those parts off you sometime soon, don't need them right at this moment but they just might come in handy. See you soon....

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ebay everytime...😏                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Tried ebay and most of local breakers, easier buying rocking horse shit.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

I've asked a few groups I belong to on faceache but nothing so far....

Double six's Profile
Double six

Cheers Slash, been doing a bit of research, turns out the en125 is a varient not officially imported by suzuki. Got a dealer following a lead on donors. Those parts might come in handy anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3130 seconds. There are 838 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption