Mod 1

7 Posts | Latest reply on 08/05/2022 22:48:07 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
SuzukiShelley's Profile
SuzukiShelley

In: Doncaster
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Hi,

Has anyone done their Mod 1 recently?

I just passed my theory test 😀 and am wanting to know what the Mod 1 entails just so I can prepare for it and make sure I know what's what.

Some people said it's like a CBT but on a bigger bike and all on a training pad.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks:)
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Talk to rags, he is an instructor                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Have a look at this and there are a few more on line to look at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3bVhFzTMHo                                                                                                                                                                             
Malc1's Profile
Malc1

In: Andover
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You passed, !!! alright congratulations now it’s all big big bike riding, your halfway there.                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzukiShelley's Profile
SuzukiShelley

In: Doncaster
24% Karma24% Karma 24% Karma24% Karma

Yep I'm finally being let loose on the big bikes.... about time too! Mod 1 next week...I'll let you know how I get on ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Do, please, find some YouTube footage to watch if you've not done any practice with an instructor.
First exercise is just to walk your bike into a parking space if I remember right and there's always something to look out for - though I've long since forgotten what!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

YouTube is great for this..there are some good videos. Also if you google it you can find a copy of the test layout. If you can find an empty car park, trading estate after six pm on a Sunday for instance..set up the slalom/figure of 8 cones and practice. Slalom cones are at 4.5m centres with the figure of eight cones being at 6m centres...and good luck 🙂

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2344 seconds. There are 579 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption