Meet Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville, Sunday June 15th?

67 Posts | Latest reply on 15/06/2008 14:51:39 by petervalk | Go to original / last post
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jen how easy is your place to find??? I'm still a little worried about the fuel problem.. I don't want to get stranded up there so don't want to detour and get lost.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

I'd love to see you all, but I'm going for a little stroll at the bottom of the River Mersey...ie the tunnels are having a charity walk-though. Anyone who fancies joing me (an 10,000 others!) send a PM.                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

When is this Wills, Tunnel stroll   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

PM sent...thought I'd already sent it. Pooter throwing wobbler - it's a works machine!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i'll be in Bristol tonight S!decision on Coalvile on the state of the garages on the way up!have enough fuel for Bristol an back!spect they'll start panickin when the newspapers have big headlines'garages runnin dry!!'theres bin trouble at Morrisons already peole blockin the rd queuin an tempers frayin!aint it wonderful!! were doomed i tells ya doomed!!
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

scary,i am not too hard to find,but would also need an extra person to take me or one of the kids as have got em all....unless u drive a mini bus!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

what happened to all the people that said thay would be there ???????????                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 760 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption