Meet Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville, Sunday June 15th?

67 Posts | Latest reply on 15/06/2008 14:51:39 by petervalk | Go to original / last post
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i may just camp out for this....as long as i don't see Pete starfishing the moon!Confused   Any small warm ladies wanna share a tent? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

If anyone doesnt fancy camping at the Vic then you can camp at mine for free and I live only 15mins drive away!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Noticed this event has not been hightlighted for an awful long time...still going ahead...will be lovely to have a good meet at the Vic Flame, Daveyboy, Petervalk and myself went recently and had a brill time again...                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

am attempting to get sam and charlie looked after so can just bring ellie and james as james will be 13 on the 13th.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Yippppeeeee   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

***BUMP***                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Will be away at Shrewsbury for most of the weekend but will be dropping in at the Vic on the way back...so will be nice to see you all! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

soz rose i wont be comin hun u know why xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Its this weekend guys......and guess what...Scary's making an appearance!!! I do like to get around you know..LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

Coalville hmmmmmm i'm hopin to be in Bristol Saturday maybe Coalville Sunday?you campin S?[idea hatchin!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

TM - u've only just got engaged to Wannabe, and u r already 2-timing her! Shame on u!Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

If anyone else in the southwest fancies coming up in the car  I will be leaving Taunton at 9.30am  let me know.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yu goin bk same day?                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

I can do if peeps want a lift back the same day but I will probably stay over if I can so I can have a swift drinkette.                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

a drinkette?roll out the barrell more like!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Are you casting apersions on my drinking habits..young  man...I'll have you know I am a very good girl with the alcohol...Hic..hic!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Retrowheely's Profile
Retrowheely

In: Swindon

I'll be on a plane to florida so i cant, damn un blast...                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

florida,Coalville.florida ,coalville that was a hard choice there mate!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

So are you coming up with me then TM?                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

well,havnt got childcare for sam and charlie...but we would still love to come and see u all...anybody driving by that could pick us up?? we would need 2 cars or bike and car...please? have put it on lifts needed! xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 1128 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption