Meet Victoria Bikers Pub, Coalville, Sunday June 15th?

67 Posts | Latest reply on 15/06/2008 14:51:39 by petervalk | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

HugNo me neither, just looking at that piccie of us two laughing our head off at Squires about sums it up doesn't it Flame? Who needs alcohol...when you have cracking mates?
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ill be sober as i will be drivin.....                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

I am ALWAYS sober....always driving hun x  Well we can imagine it is Vodka like Bandit1200girl and I did at FBK's 30th birthday bash...we got happy on the bubbles from the lemonade!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

really wanted to come to this one as its so local but its my eldests 13th birthday!                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

bring him jen we will throw him a party there xxxxxxxxx less stress for u, n no MESS LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Bikerchick hopefully I can make this, I was thinking of having the ride out at my camping week end to the Vic on the Saturday.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

good idea rc,he would love it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah he sure would jen hun...see i got me uses pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Yep Jen, why not, you know I am taking Fay to MB this weekend and it is her 12th birthday...she can't wait!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Here we go again!   ***BUMP***   This one is especially for our Ghosty!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

just gotta find someone mad enuf to have sam and charlie for the day and me,james n ellie will be there! somehow!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

You know us, we will get you there SOME HOW Jen!  We cannot have a meet without you!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

i wonder if we could secret squirrel some riding gear for james and ellie......im sure two other bikers would offer their pillion seats as well as mine to get you there in style....on two wheels!                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

That is a very good idea Jim, have you run it past Jen?  Come on all you kind hearted bikers, can you help Jim out with this one and help Jen come to this meet?                                                                                                                                                                              
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

Has anyone noticed the date for this - it Fathers Day - not wanting to spoil it, but just a thought???Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

WE HAD A MB MEET ON MOTHERS DAY AND THAT WAS A FAB TURN OUT Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

So well said RC!  Us Mums had a brilliant Mothers Day, we did something for ourselves which made us happy! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

BEST MOTHERS DAY I HAVE HAD IN YEARS!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

***BUMP***                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 793 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption