New biker sayin hi.

8 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 03/09/2022 07:58:28 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Jarrod's Profile
Jarrod

In: Stoke on Trent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone, im slowly getting to grips with how to navigate this site.
Passed my DAS last july, went and bought a MT07 (Secretly wishing id bought the MT09 instead).
If anyone is passing through stoke on trent on their way to bike4life, id love to tag along... never been to a bike rally before.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome onboard Jarrod.
Check out the event, camps, rallies, meets calendar. Get yourself along to a couple and you will find a friendly welcome. πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Welcome to BM.

A wise woman once said
"Welcome onboard Jarrod.
Check out the event, camps, rallies, meets calendar. Get yourself along to a couple and you will find a friendly welcome. πŸ‘πŸ»"

That will get me in Lindsay's good book for a couple of weeks
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFLMAO πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
That's the first time I've ever been referred to as 'wise' ...

Thanks Rags πŸ‘πŸ» I just hope that doesn't mean I'm also agedπŸ€”πŸ˜²πŸ˜―

When I'm in London in June, I will get ya a couple of pints for that one. πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

It would appear Rags, that flattery WILL get you anywhere. Although riling BJ is always a good sport, so don't stop that now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

D6, don't be silly...

Annoying/riling BJ forms part of Rags' DNA 😁😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Andrew CB 1300X4's Profile
Andrew CB 1300X4

In: Higher bebeingto
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello, I am new to this site, but it shows long time member (as I never put pictures and profile on untill a few weeks ago) Im hoping to meet new frieds and Iwas wondering if anyone is close to the wirral?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

If you do a search for BM members near you (using your post code) you should get an idea of who and how many BMers are close to you.

Good Luck!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 835 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption