Barmouth Camp 26th Aug 2022

64 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 01/09/2022 12:13:52 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

This years Barmouth camp will be over the 26th Augs Bank hol as normal.
Turn up by bike car bicycle bus train or donkey. Bring the kids bring your Granny Bring your wife if that takes your fancy.
Great roads nice walks beaches are good and Barmouth is just 4.5 miles down the road.
Pub is a 5min walk from the site serving good food local ales and as always welcoming staff. This is a small family site so please remember there may be youngsters wondering about.
Toilets are BASIC so don't expect a butler to wipe your ass.
There are a couple of electric hook up but will need to be booked in advance.
There is plenty of room so no need to be pitched on top of each other.
Prices have not been sorted yet but I will post them as soon as I have them, if you need any other info please drop me a pm.
This is open to all members new and old If you dont have a bike but would like to come then come thats fine the only issue is car may have to be parked in the other field due to space. The site is pet friendly but you are responsible for them at all time Same goes for the Kids lol.
Please be aware if you need an electric hook up you may have to pitch in the other field as there are no hook ups in the front field.
No need to contact the site unless you need an electric hook up which must be booked via the site.

The Barns, Fford Tyddyn Felin, Talybont, Gwynedd, LL43 2AP

Any questions please contact JP

Stokeypan man's Profile
Stokeypan man

In: Lincoln
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Hi JP
Any chance of a couple of site toilets if we use the same field as last year?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Hi mate I can ask when i go over to see Deb in the new year.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I can find hedges easier than Stokey,don't worry..lol
Is this on Events yet,JP..?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes it on the calendar Jinx                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Jinx, I'm not going to put our tent near your hedge πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Stokeypan man's Profile
Stokeypan man

There I was thinking that you were house trained Jinx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Do you want a bucket Stokey lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Stokeypan man's Profile
Stokeypan man

A bucket of beer would be nice and then recycle in bucket and then dispose of adjacent to Jinx's tent                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

So does that mean you can consume an entire bucket of beer in one go? Without going? We will call you IronBladder from now on and setup a cargo cult to worship you as a god.
Or are you going to recycle into the bucket one pint at a time (one out, one in), in which case you will be ostracised from humanity.
Unless the beverage in question is cider in which case you won't be able to tell the difference anyway 😁
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

For the princely sum of a pound can we make this a two bucket scenario? πŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Stokeypan man's Profile
Stokeypan man

Good thinking Storm, but ever tried to balance a bucket on top of tent, sleeping bag etc on the back of a bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

No, but I once rode 6 miles on a push bike with a ten pound capon hanging from the handle barsπŸ€”
BTW I do like your spelling of Strom 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hey StoRm, get to a camping shop n buy a folding bucket..or six! They are great for washing ya hair in (or anything else you wish to use it for), if you don't mind getting it stuck on ya head, when rinsing... πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Btw, it wasn't me, I just poured the water... honest guvπŸ™„πŸ˜‡
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Lindsay, you know that it wouldn't take a whole bucket to wash my hair🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

Strom, Can you get capons these days ? πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Apparently butchers can still import them from France ( where else πŸ™„) but the practise was banned in 1982 in the UK... Sorry, I'm older than I look Fink🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

I think anything that can help when climbing mountains in winter should be freely on sale here too,not just to the French...😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

Hmmm , thanks Strom, (we used to have them when I was a kid) πŸ“                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Oh,CAPONS....i really must clean these glasses..πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 781 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption