No disrespect

58 Posts | Latest reply on 03/03/2008 20:30:50 by stueylewie | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Oh that's because I am in my Morticia frock..just had my nails done and my friend and I were having a right laugh..at me being girlie for a change!   Nice to see you back Wills and smiling!  Hope you get your bike sorted hun                                                                                                                                                                             
moggie57's Profile
moggie57

In: croydon

well most girls like a biker,and theres not many other sites that have bikers.so we come on here to find a genuine biker.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Big smileI love bikes and bikers!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Matt wrote "The 'looking for' field should be set to 'Either' if you are only interested in friendships." Lol - Being the open minded kind of guy I am, I had presumed that "Either" meant something else entirely!! The choices for what you are looking for include "Male", "Female" and "Either"!!!! I did think it was a little bold at the time lol.  Incidentally, in case anyone is wondering, I chose "Female"!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Welcome on board softnsexy. Plenty of bikes and bikers here - just don't rely on sanity always breaking out!   BC the bike's got a few more scratches, but it's 15 years old and looks it, so what the hell. Rides just as well as ever.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Matt's comments about people will always take the pee out of certain kinds of bikes/riders , even on BM, did make me laugh e.g. Harleys being "tarts handbags" and Ducati riders being "power rangers" pmsl!!!  You know it's a funny old world cos this "power ranger" got together with her "tarts handbag" and via BM when not looking for or expecting it!!!!  The moral here is, you never know what may happen unless you go foward, try stuff out with an open mind and just enjoy "being.........I did and look what happened..................a year on and this power ranger is still very happy with her tarts handbag and having so much fun out and about on our bikes together ty very much.................it's a funny old world.......and Im very glad it is.  Sometimes, thinking about stuff and analysing the future "what-ifs and maybes" too much can hold you back and be a barrier!!!   Just a thought and the benefit of my own BM experience.  Be safe and keep happy all!!! Sandy xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Very pleased for you Sandy and your "tarts handbag" Hug   As with everyone else who has found a great match on BM by accident...think all this happiness is wonderful...may there be much much more of it!HeartThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ty BC and yes, agree about happiness being wonderful and much more of it-everyone deserves that, especially for those of us who have had past heartaches and traumas to deal with. Even better if BM helps the cause along the way.  I often think though that meeting someone special is more likely to happen when you arent looking for them, ppl can often look too hard and appear too desperate which is scary/off-putting for the person on the other end! Much better to just be yourself and see what happens dont you think? Take care Sandy  ps my other half's commuting bike is a Hornet so he prefers to be called "horney hornet" pmsl!!!! the Harley "tarts handbag"  handle is not quite so well received even though it makes me laugh - I wonder why lmao!!!???                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt: 'No biker would ever ride past another who's broken down'   Wrong, 5 individual bikers rode past me when I was waiting at the side of the road. I hadn't broken down as such, but they didn't know that. I'd had a new key cut for the bike, which unlocked the tank as well, and when I tried to get the key into the tank to check the petrol the key wouldn't fit so my mate had to ride back to my house to get the old 'skinnier' key.                                                                                                                                                                               
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Geoff - you can select 'Nobody' too.  I think I'll have to add a friendships option, just dont know how to best make it work with the searching features (Matchmaker alerts etc too).   Kwak - they all recognised you thats all hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML *slap* cheeky mutt! Matt LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Good idea Matt....                                                                                                                                                                                 
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Matt   Could also add "anybody" possibly extended to "anyone who will have me" lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

pmsl...feel the same way too SL   Big hug, there, there, thereHug                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

hmm think i have the British tarts handbag!!judgin by a 'sports' bikers sneery comment on my tarted up Triumph!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

stueylewie: Could also add "anybody" possibly extended to "anyone who will have me" lol   PML LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

took yer time Kwak   even had an extra day this year lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 1024 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption